Search found 4 matches

by Tamimbook
Wed Sep 02, 2026 12:49 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Opening the source?
Replies: 45
Views: 54710

Re: Opening the source?

waterBear wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:15 pm
Tamimbook wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2026 12:59 am
OBXandos wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:02 pm Arise thread. Thread arise!

I had to do a double take when I saw the thread dates...
can you reach this to the main dev please?
They know, dude.
I know dude. seems like inspirational game of this is still an exception and I'm making it
by Tamimbook
Wed Sep 02, 2026 12:47 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Opening the source?
Replies: 45
Views: 54710

Re: Opening the source?



can you reach this to the main dev please?


For what purpose?


sir look I don't want to be rude here I was genuinely asking you to open the game code since the 2.1 is the last release.
and apologies any wrong sentence I said in my previous thread if you don't want to... then I won't bother ...
by Tamimbook
Mon Jun 01, 2026 12:59 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Opening the source?
Replies: 45
Views: 54710

Re: Opening the source?

OBXandos wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2026 6:02 pm Arise thread. Thread arise!

I had to do a double take when I saw the thread dates...
can you reach this to the main dev please?
by Tamimbook
Tue Mar 03, 2026 11:32 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Opening the source?
Replies: 45
Views: 54710

Re: Opening the source?


The main problem with open source is this.
I can imagine situation, where we spend 3 man/years of developing this game, and make it opensource, few people will add few things and suddenly, people will feel like this became some kind of "public property".

so what is they think it's a "public ...

Go to advanced search