Search found 23 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:52 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.1.16] GUI. Lines in thruster graph for fuel mixture too small to hit for tooltip
- Replies: 2
- Views: 795
Re: [2.1.16] GUI. Lines in thruster graph for fuel mixture too small to hit for tooltip
Wow you found that one fast. Not even an hour.
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:27 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.1.16] GUI. Lines in thruster graph for fuel mixture too small to hit for tooltip
- Replies: 2
- Views: 795
[2.1.16] GUI. Lines in thruster graph for fuel mixture too small to hit for tooltip
The lines in the graph for thruster (as well as the asteroid density for any voyage between planets) are too small to be able to "hit" them with the mouse cursor. So the tooltip text does not appear which would give the information sought.
This is on a 4k system, might be different on other ...
This is on a 4k system, might be different on other ...
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 3:51 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 20769
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
I hope the new expansion planner does not mean that the old "victory poling" is back to manipulate it.
I mean the " trying to ensure that areas explored but otherwise untouched by the player " sounds like you could manipulate it easily but hopefully I'm just reading too much into it.
"Victory ...
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 11:55 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 20769
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
I hope the new expansion planner does not mean that the old "victory poling" is back to manipulate it.
I mean the " trying to ensure that areas explored but otherwise untouched by the player " sounds like you could manipulate it easily but hopefully I'm just reading too much into it.
I mean the " trying to ensure that areas explored but otherwise untouched by the player " sounds like you could manipulate it easily but hopefully I'm just reading too much into it.
- Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:25 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [StrangePan][2.0.11] Portable solar panel not affected by per-planet insolation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8187
Re: [2.0.11] Portable solar panel not affected by per-planet insolation
The bonus/malus seems to apply but the tooltip never changes and thus is not correct.
- Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:41 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #388 - Smaller things for 2.0
- Replies: 151
- Views: 78905
Re: Friday Facts #388 - Smaller things for 2.0
I'd like to request a "factorio as screensaver" mode, pleaseQon wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:06 pm I've always wanted an always running background Factorio world, now it will be possible![]()
- Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:00 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #386 - Vulcanus
- Replies: 124
- Views: 83326
Re: Friday Facts #386 - Vulcanus
If you dig too deeply and greedily, you'll get a Balrog
- Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:47 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #365 - Future plans
- Replies: 299
- Views: 309122
Re: Friday Facts #365 - Future plans
First of all, congratulations for this final (for now) milestone!
I really look forward with what you'll come up with. And great that you could get Earendel! All the work he put into the amazing Space Exploration mod highlights his capabilities and talent.
I really look forward with what you'll come up with. And great that you could get Earendel! All the work he put into the amazing Space Exploration mod highlights his capabilities and talent.
- Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:15 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #362 - Menu simulation, Spidertron, Ghost building, Confirm button
- Replies: 141
- Views: 134116
Re: Friday Facts #362 - Menu simulation, Spidertron, Ghost building, Confirm button
It's either before or after Cyberpunk 2077
- Thu May 28, 2020 8:45 am
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
- Replies: 198
- Views: 218457
Re: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
Can it be that nuclear locomotives running with nuclear fuel just dump empty fuel cells into cargo wagons? If so this would be bad to the point to not use them. I use LTN with precisely configured cargo payloads and when something is not according to plan, I get a warning message. And I suddenly ...
- Mon May 25, 2020 12:04 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
- Replies: 198
- Views: 218457
Re: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
Can it be that nuclear locomotives running with nuclear fuel just dump empty fuel cells into cargo wagons? If so this would be bad to the point to not use them. I use LTN with precisely configured cargo payloads and when something is not according to plan, I get a warning message. And I suddenly had ...
- Mon May 11, 2020 3:18 pm
- Forum: Mods
- Topic: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
- Replies: 198
- Views: 218457
Re: [MOD 0.18] KRASTORIO^2
Is it intended that a fusion reactor burning a DT fuel cell shows up with both 500MW consumption as well as (up to) 2GW of production in the power charts/electrical energy info?
The nuclear reactor also consumes energy in the form of fuel cells, but it doesn't ever show up on consumption.
The nuclear reactor also consumes energy in the form of fuel cells, but it doesn't ever show up on consumption.
- Tue May 14, 2019 4:21 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.38] - Minor Visual bug in train overview with double sided trains
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2219
Re: [0.17.38] - Minor Visual bug in train overview with double sided trains
It is not random, it is the train that you clicked to open the UI.
Ah yes this works when I click on the train. When I however click the train icon in the top right "main menu" to open the dialog with all trains, then I haven't clicked on any and there it's definitely some other system that ...
- Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [0.17.38] - Minor Visual bug in train overview with double sided trains
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2219
[0.17.38] - Minor Visual bug in train overview with double sided trains
The minor visual bug exists in all 0.17.X versions and maybe before. On the train overview with the different tiles when running double sided trains, it's random which train is displayed as the big "active" highlight icon and that can be the one currently going backwards.
It's probably not random ...
It's probably not random ...
- Thu May 09, 2019 1:39 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 0.17.37
- Replies: 12
- Views: 16697
Re: Version 0.17.37
The problem is that these experimental releases are so high quality and stable for almost everyone that a lot of people switch to the experimental branch who really should stay on stable.
I mean you need to actively reconfigure steam / in-game settings etc. to even switch to experimental. It does ...
I mean you need to actively reconfigure steam / in-game settings etc. to even switch to experimental. It does ...
- Fri May 12, 2017 7:02 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #190 - The quiet days
- Replies: 68
- Views: 61523
Re: Friday Facts #190 - The quiet days
I've been trying to do some "intelligent" things with the new nuclear power production and found that there is no way to get electrical grid information into the circuit network. I as player can click any pole, substation to get nice graphs out, but feeding any information into the network to for ...
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:20 pm
- Forum: Resource Spawner Overhaul
- Topic: Feedback
- Replies: 107
- Views: 69841
Re: Feedback
It's probably this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27167
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:47 pm
- Forum: Resource Spawner Overhaul
- Topic: Feedback
- Replies: 107
- Views: 69841
Re: Feedback
Works, thanks for that!
First feedback: I have one oil patch and 3 biter bases ontop of lakes.
Also generally I think biter density / count is far too high, but probably something in the base game as it seems to be that way with base game without any mods as well.
First feedback: I have one oil patch and 3 biter bases ontop of lakes.
Also generally I think biter density / count is far too high, but probably something in the base game as it seems to be that way with base game without any mods as well.
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:23 pm
- Forum: Resource Spawner Overhaul
- Topic: Feedback
- Replies: 107
- Views: 69841
Re: Feedback
Yeah the worms were a tons of fun... bases also. Old method of preventing them from spawning doesn't work any more.
I have new one ready I think - just need to find where is the mod portal hidden and try to upload mod there.
Uh I'm not sure if anyone can actually download from it at the moment ...
I have new one ready I think - just need to find where is the mod portal hidden and try to upload mod there.
Uh I'm not sure if anyone can actually download from it at the moment ...
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 pm
- Forum: Resource Spawner Overhaul
- Topic: Feedback
- Replies: 107
- Views: 69841
Re: Feedback
Currently I have some problems with getting RSO to work - old way of dropping resources from spawning doesn't seem to function for me.
Actually game is playing silly with me - control.lua runs but data-updates.lua is not loaded due to game stating mod is for factorio 12.
Hm I blindly patched the ...
Actually game is playing silly with me - control.lua runs but data-updates.lua is not loaded due to game stating mod is for factorio 12.
Hm I blindly patched the ...