Search found 68 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:05 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.21
- Replies: 65
- Views: 13352
Re: Version 2.1.21
[space-age] Adjusted space platform drag to be based on weight rather than width.
So now we have to build fat rockets instead of pencil thin ones? Can't we just have a balance of both weight and width?
I see this a good change, because it opens up designs that are not pencils. If you ...
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.21
- Replies: 65
- Views: 13352
Re: Version 2.1.21
My multiple stacked ship, with maximum speed of ~3000, now can't reach even 800 km/sec
Who invented this new formula?
Stacked engines now doesn't work
Who invented this new formula?
Stacked engines now doesn't work
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:02 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.21
- Replies: 65
- Views: 13352
Re: Version 2.1.21
What a ridiculous change, ALL platforms are now absolutely different speed, causing the whole balance wrong.
It is really too large balance change for just a minor update, should be 2.2.21
It is really too large balance change for just a minor update, should be 2.2.21
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:02 am
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: Space Platforms
- Replies: 147
- Views: 210130
Re: Space Platforms
late game Gleba stacked ship
Up to 1000 speed
30 hatches, but easy to expand
30 hatches, but easy to expand
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:47 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.20] Factoriopedia shows incorrect rocket damage total (missing one damage bonus tier)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 350
Re: [2.1.20] Factoriopedia shows incorrect rocket damage total (missing one damage bonus tier)
This is my friend. I have load his save and what is interesting, I see that in research tab and in bonus tab I see difference on this save:
In my game both of them are identical.
In my game both of them are identical.
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 12:22 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Add Green and Red wire to the Deconstruction Planner
- Replies: 35
- Views: 13762
Re: Add Green and Red wire to the Deconstruction Planner
+1
Very needful
Very needful
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:20 am
- Forum: Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)
- Topic: Smallest possible Kovarex?
- Replies: 78
- Views: 16791
Re: Smallest possible Kovarex?
metal plates and depleted cells brings by drones
somelogic to prioritize using 238 uranium from depleted cells first and keep enough amount of 235 and 238
Currently supplies 44-legendary reactors setup, and can support more.
blueprint attached
somelogic to prioritize using 238 uranium from depleted cells first and keep enough amount of 235 and 238
Currently supplies 44-legendary reactors setup, and can support more.
blueprint attached
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:09 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Delete planner - add possibility to remove wire connections
- Replies: 1
- Views: 217
Delete planner - add possibility to remove wire connections
It is really disturbing thing, that in large base with complicate logic, there is no possibility to remove existing wire connections, if you want to change the design.
It is easy to copy-paste wire connection over existing buildings, but there is no option to clean then up.
Kindly add wire delete ...
It is easy to copy-paste wire connection over existing buildings, but there is no option to clean then up.
Kindly add wire delete ...
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:56 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Add Green and Red wire to the Deconstruction Planner
- Replies: 35
- Views: 13762
Re: Add Green and Red wire to the Deconstruction Planner
It this feature already implemented?
I really wonder if no, it is mega useful for any mid/large base to remove all cables in specific selection.
I really wonder if no, it is mega useful for any mid/large base to remove all cables in specific selection.
- Wed Jul 15, 2026 3:35 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Include bottleneck lite mod to vanilla version!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 198
Include bottleneck lite mod to vanilla version!
TL;DR
Feature from this mod must be in vanilla version: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BottleneckLite
What?
This mod is mega useful to see what is happened on large factory.
Highlight if building is lack of resources or lack of power or output is full or is working or doesn't working just with a ...
Feature from this mod must be in vanilla version: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BottleneckLite
What?
This mod is mega useful to see what is happened on large factory.
Highlight if building is lack of resources or lack of power or output is full or is working or doesn't working just with a ...
- Sun Jul 12, 2026 4:24 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.1.9] Crash if I enable pollution
- Replies: 3
- Views: 901
[2.1.9] Crash if I enable pollution
I have I think average size map, and I have disabled pollution for testing reason.
After several days I am trying to enable it back via /editor, but game crashes every time, possible of big pollution cloud need to calculate from scratch.
Save attached, mods are not required (actually I think I have ...
After several days I am trying to enable it back via /editor, but game crashes every time, possible of big pollution cloud need to calculate from scratch.
Save attached, mods are not required (actually I think I have ...
- Fri May 08, 2026 11:03 am
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: simple scalable lab design
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1647
simple scalable lab design
Design is HIGHLY vertically scalable, I think it can works with thousands of legendary labs and process ~400k real spm at the end.
What do you think?
p.s. yes, it is tankbelt
What do you think?
p.s. yes, it is tankbelt
- Fri May 08, 2026 10:51 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9893
Re: The price of the game is way to high
$90 can go very far in video gaming. I cannot remember the last time i paid anywhere close to $90 for a computer game, its just out of touch.
I do like that me questioning the $90 price of a game gets me being accused of being a bad father. Nice bunch of people we have here.
Maybe it is ...
- Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:52 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: 3 gripes after 5000 hours
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6317
Re: 3 gripes after 5000 hours
My solution for mid-game and later
1. Trains are really not effective in Space Age. 90% of goods (iron/copper ore, plates, gears, cable) - not need to be transported. They are moved to pipes and can be crafted in-place. The rest goods (mostly coal and stone) can be transported with belts or ...
1. Trains are really not effective in Space Age. 90% of goods (iron/copper ore, plates, gears, cable) - not need to be transported. They are moved to pipes and can be crafted in-place. The rest goods (mostly coal and stone) can be transported with belts or ...
- Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:37 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Increase Cargo Landing Pad Throughput
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9294
Re: Increase Cargo Landing Pad Throughput
I vehemently disagree with the assertion of bots not becoming the limiting factor for UPS. I'm currently approaching 30k SPM for all off-Nauvis sciences, but by far and away the biggest bottleneck is getting them from the landing pad to my labs. Running this process with bots drops my UPS ...
- Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:31 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Help With a Signal Network Set-up
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4466
Re: Help With a Signal Network Set-up
I am using just a single belt for all asteroids, and just reprocess to what I need. It is really fast and I am using only solar panels for my aquilo ship, so do not see any issues. Just research your turrets damage and asteroid productivity
- Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:27 pm
- Forum: Mechanical Throughput Magic (circuit-free)
- Topic: Smallest possible Kovarex?
- Replies: 78
- Views: 16791
Re: Smallest possible Kovarex?
Support my 10-reactors setup easily (actually 90%+ of time this setup is sleeping)
Priority Uranium-238 from depleted fuel cells
Have small dashboard with reactor temp, water and steam
Priority Uranium-238 from depleted fuel cells
Have small dashboard with reactor temp, water and steam
- Fri Mar 20, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures
- Topic: Smallest ship with an early-game technologies
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14688
Re: Smallest ship with an early-game technologies
I have managed with a single chemical plant and reassembled for a higher speed to make in 8-cells width.
So the size decreased to 71.6 tons
Not sure how much is stable, but was able to reach Vulkanus and returns back to Nauvis without problems
So the size decreased to 71.6 tons
Not sure how much is stable, but was able to reach Vulkanus and returns back to Nauvis without problems
- Fri Mar 20, 2026 2:12 pm
- Forum: Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures
- Topic: Smallest ship with an early-game technologies
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14688
Re: Smallest ship with an early-game technologies
Just found a way to use single chemical plant with stable control
- Fri Mar 20, 2026 1:54 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Gleba has killed the game for me.
- Replies: 467
- Views: 242432
Re: Gleba has killed the game for me.
Players like this guy telling wube that it's fine are high-risk - wube could put out a shit sandwich and this guy would dedicate another full work-year becoming shit sandwich connoisseurs and desperately try to sell you a shit sandwich when you directly complained about the shit in your sandwich ...