Search found 48 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:12 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.1] Add "Mining fluid for" to factoriopedia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 231
Re: [2.1] Add "Mining fluid for" to factoriopedia
It does list uranium ore in the "used in" section. And the uranium ore page makes it clear that it is used in the mining of the ore.
This is true and for base game / space age factorio that's no problem; the issue arises when playing with mods that add many ores and mining fluids, where the ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:51 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.1] Add "Mining fluid for" to factoriopedia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 231
[2.1] Add "Mining fluid for" to factoriopedia
Hello,
Lately I have been playing 2.1 and therefore using the factoriopedia instead of recipe book.
The factoriopedia has nearly all the features recipe book had, but there is one feature I have gotten used to and would like to see implemented in the factoriopedia, too.
Using recipe book, a fluid ...
Lately I have been playing 2.1 and therefore using the factoriopedia instead of recipe book.
The factoriopedia has nearly all the features recipe book had, but there is one feature I have gotten used to and would like to see implemented in the factoriopedia, too.
Using recipe book, a fluid ...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 11:15 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Foundation should be for Aquilo only
- Replies: 5
- Views: 742
Re: Foundation should be for Aquilo only
wouldn't that just make foundation completely useless?
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 2:12 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Please bring back the old fluid network indicators on hover
- Replies: 2
- Views: 407
Re: Please bring back the old fluid network indicators on hover
+1 I know there is a toggle for it but I would like this too.
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 8:14 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.9] Space platforms cannot send zero-requested items
- Replies: 2
- Views: 337
Re: [2.1.9] Space platforms cannot send zero-requested items
I see. I hadn't thought about that, thank you :)
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 7:29 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.9] Space platforms cannot send zero-requested items
- Replies: 2
- Views: 337
[2.1.9] Space platforms cannot send zero-requested items
I am on version 2.1.9 and I am encountering an occasional misbehaviour of platform-to-platform logistics.
If a platform has ever requested something for construction, it will make a request for that item. When it recieves the item it will zero out the request, but not clear it completely.
If ...
If a platform has ever requested something for construction, it will make a request for that item. When it recieves the item it will zero out the request, but not clear it completely.
If ...
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 11:59 pm
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Asteroid damage should scale with ship speed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1860
Re: Asteroid damage should scale with ship speed
I like the newer, more dangerous asteroids.
Nauvis orbit now has a real advantage over other planets' orbits when it comes to building space platforms, whereas before space platforms in other orbits could easily shrug off damage with a few repair packs and spare parts.
It's still possible to set ...
Nauvis orbit now has a real advantage over other planets' orbits when it comes to building space platforms, whereas before space platforms in other orbits could easily shrug off damage with a few repair packs and spare parts.
It's still possible to set ...
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 10:56 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: We need to talk about the new fluid system
- Replies: 74
- Views: 8532
Re: We need to talk about the new fluid system
I should preface this by saying I am a railworld player and I use fluid wagons simply because I like to see the trains moving around.
The current system with fluids, in my opinion, is good as far as the amount of CPU time it needs; I don't think going back to anything that isn't large-segment-based ...
The current system with fluids, in my opinion, is good as far as the amount of CPU time it needs; I don't think going back to anything that isn't large-segment-based ...
- Mon Jul 06, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Weathers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 433
Re: Weathers
+1
- Sun Jul 05, 2026 8:31 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.9] Oops! All worms!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12935
[Klonan] [2.1.9] Oops! All worms!
Playing 2.1.9 I came across a nest outside of my base that is literally all worms. This may be normal behaviour but I thought it was very odd so I figured I would make a post just in case.
I have attached an image of it and my save. The base is to the west of my character.
I have attached an image of it and my save. The base is to the west of my character.
- Sun Jul 05, 2026 12:43 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Show train visualization in both directions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5319
Re: Show train visualization in both directions
there is an option for this that I always keep enabled in the f4 menu. "show-stock-positions-reverse"
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 12:42 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Quality scaling for undergrounds
- Replies: 0
- Views: 153
Quality scaling for undergrounds
What?
Higher quality undergrounds (belts and pipes) could have extended reach compared to their base variants.
Why?
There are currently not many things worth making quality variants of; machines are faster, power poles have extended reach, fuels have better stats for vehicles and now trains ...
Higher quality undergrounds (belts and pipes) could have extended reach compared to their base variants.
Why?
There are currently not many things worth making quality variants of; machines are faster, power poles have extended reach, fuels have better stats for vehicles and now trains ...
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:28 am
- Forum: Assigned
- Topic: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly
- Replies: 72
- Views: 23955
Re: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly
I am throwing my voice into the pile here too to say that I like the way passthroughs work now, and that maybe input-only pipes could be changed to act in a similar way to make them consistent.
My favourite use of the new passthrough pipes thus far has been that you can limit a thruster's fuel ...
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 6:50 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.8] Inserters rotate oddly
- Replies: 3
- Views: 376
Re: [2.1.8] Inserters rotate oddly
understood :) thanks for the explanation
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 6:19 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.8] Inserters rotate oddly
- Replies: 3
- Views: 376
[2.1.8] Inserters rotate oddly
I believe inserter rotation logic was changed recently; in situations where I would expect inserters to all rotate the same way they now do a kind of strange, back-and-forth dance, sometimes criss-crossing.
I'm not sure if this really counts as a bug in the strictest sense, but I think it looks ...
I'm not sure if this really counts as a bug in the strictest sense, but I think it looks ...
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 9:27 pm
- Forum: Assigned
- Topic: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly
- Replies: 72
- Views: 23955
Re: [raiguard][2.1.8] Fluid is not shared evenly
I am throwing my voice into the pile here too to say that I like the way passthroughs work now, and that maybe input-only pipes could be changed to act in a similar way to make them consistent.
My favourite use of the new passthrough pipes thus far has been that you can limit a thruster's fuel by ...
My favourite use of the new passthrough pipes thus far has been that you can limit a thruster's fuel by ...
- Thu Jun 25, 2026 8:17 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.1.8] Issue with Steam not stopping program
- Replies: 7
- Views: 676
Re: [2.1.8] Issue with Steam not stopping program
This happens to me, on windows, if I open a mod's webpage in my browser by clicking on the link ingame to do so (in the ingame mod browser, going to "source" or the factorio mod db page, opening a tab on my browser).
I can only assume that the opened browser tab somehow ends up counting as a child ...
I can only assume that the opened browser tab somehow ends up counting as a child ...
- Sat May 09, 2026 10:10 am
- Forum: Already exists
- Topic: Add surface_render_parameters to aquilo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 428
Re: Add surface_render_parameters to aquilo
I see. Thank you for informing me, I must just be doing something wrong.
- Sat May 09, 2026 9:37 am
- Forum: Already exists
- Topic: Add surface_render_parameters to aquilo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 428
Add surface_render_parameters to aquilo
Hello,
I am currently making a mod that makes the planets darker by changing their surface_render_parameters.day_night_cycle_color_lookup tables.
Nauvis uses the default pair (makes sense), and vulcanus, fulgora, and gleba each have their own. Aquilo lacks one though, so it is left somewhat ...
I am currently making a mod that makes the planets darker by changing their surface_render_parameters.day_night_cycle_color_lookup tables.
Nauvis uses the default pair (makes sense), and vulcanus, fulgora, and gleba each have their own. Aquilo lacks one though, so it is left somewhat ...
- Sat May 09, 2026 3:58 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: make more entity prototypes support rotation
- Replies: 36
- Views: 16225
Re: make more entity prototypes support rotation
Next lamps:
Lamp sprites are currently not just ready to be drawn rotated and you'd end up with upside-down or weast facing lamps that would make no sense
What else is there to do with a direction on a lamp?
I realize this is an old post so forgive me if it is inappropriate of me to be ...