Search found 38 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:06 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
- Replies: 7
- Views: 944
Re: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
Okay, thanks 
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:18 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
- Replies: 7
- Views: 944
Re: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
Wow, what a history of posts about crashes.
Yeah, OP keeps using failed hardware and expect different results :lol:
There’s nothing funny about it.
I’ve only got a limited knowledge of computers, and the problems are different, even though in this case their cause seems to be the same.
I might ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:12 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
- Replies: 7
- Views: 944
Re: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
Oh okay, so the problem isn’t caused by a mod or the game itself.
I’d experienced crashes in the past, which I’d actually reported, and I’d been told that the problem was down to my computer. However, I’d never had this issue with a corrupted save file before, which is why I asked here.
Do you ...
I’d experienced crashes in the past, which I’d actually reported, and I’d been told that the problem was down to my computer. However, I’d never had this issue with a corrupted save file before, which is why I asked here.
Do you ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:59 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
- Replies: 7
- Views: 944
[2.0.77] Corrupt map. Unknown decorative ID: 391
Hi,
I play with mods, so I don't know if it's the good place or not, but something goes wrong with my save. I have >260h on it, I hope it can be saved.
I haven’t changed any mods recently, so I can’t see where the error might be coming from.
What happened:
I was playing as normal, then I saved my ...
I play with mods, so I don't know if it's the good place or not, but something goes wrong with my save. I have >260h on it, I hope it can be saved.
I haven’t changed any mods recently, so I can’t see where the error might be coming from.
What happened:
I was playing as normal, then I saved my ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 12:13 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: [2.1] fluid_boxes index and unpipable fluids
- Replies: 2
- Views: 348
Re: [2.1] fluid_boxes index and unpipable fluids
Ok
I edited the base recipes manually and it works, thanks.
But does that mean that if another mod adds a recipe without specifying an index, the recipe will break and I would then have to again manually edit the recipes from that other mod ?
And for my third question, do you have any idea of why ...
I edited the base recipes manually and it works, thanks.
But does that mean that if another mod adds a recipe without specifying an index, the recipe will break and I would then have to again manually edit the recipes from that other mod ?
And for my third question, do you have any idea of why ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:07 am
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: [2.1] fluid_boxes index and unpipable fluids
- Replies: 2
- Views: 348
[2.1] fluid_boxes index and unpipable fluids
Hi
After making several unsuccessful attempts, reading and re-reading the API, tearing my hair out and asking for help on Discord (receiving replies that unfortunately didn’t solve my problem), I’m posting it here.
In my mod I have two fluids that shouldn't go into pipes. I want it to be ...
After making several unsuccessful attempts, reading and re-reading the API, tearing my hair out and asking for help on Discord (receiving replies that unfortunately didn’t solve my problem), I’m posting it here.
In my mod I have two fluids that shouldn't go into pipes. I want it to be ...
- Fri Jun 19, 2026 1:05 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
- Replies: 177
- Views: 44295
Re: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
I can't wait to play 2.1 :D
Is there a hope that the output channel of the combinators can also be selected ?
This would allow for more flexibility in the circuits
feature-request.PNG
You don't actually need this since, unlike other machines, combinators have two distinct out connectors ...
- Fri Jun 19, 2026 12:34 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
- Replies: 177
- Views: 44295
Re: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
I can't wait to play 2.1
Is there a hope that the output channel of the combinators can also be selected ?
This would allow for more flexibility in the circuits
Is there a hope that the output channel of the combinators can also be selected ?
This would allow for more flexibility in the circuits
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 6:44 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
- Replies: 6
- Views: 527
Re: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
Okay I see.
But regardless of the reason behind the productivity issue, is there no way to prevent the bar from appearing when no item or fluid can benefit from the productivity boost ?
So I think we’re moving away from the bug and back to the feature.
But regardless of the reason behind the productivity issue, is there no way to prevent the bar from appearing when no item or fluid can benefit from the productivity boost ?
So I think we’re moving away from the bug and back to the feature.
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 5:32 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
- Replies: 6
- Views: 527
Re: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
Tell me if I've missed anything.
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 5:31 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
- Replies: 6
- Views: 527
Re: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
Sorry,
Install this example mod which only add a recipe for fish in the "smelting" category. The allow_poductivity is set to false.
Then load the save (ignore the other mods, they aren't needed).
If you hover the cursor over the module slots in the furnace interface on the left, you won’t see the ...
Install this example mod which only add a recipe for fish in the "smelting" category. The allow_poductivity is set to false.
Then load the save (ignore the other mods, they aren't needed).
If you hover the cursor over the module slots in the furnace interface on the left, you won’t see the ...
- Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:53 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
- Replies: 6
- Views: 527
[2.0.76] Bug when productivity isn't allowed in a furnace recipe
Hi
I’ve come across a bug that’s similar to 130645, but not exactly the same.
In my game, when I create a recipe in an furnace that doesn’t allow productivity, and I place a furnace with productivity modules and put the item inside, the recipe starts and displays the productivity progress bar ...
I’ve come across a bug that’s similar to 130645, but not exactly the same.
In my game, when I create a recipe in an furnace that doesn’t allow productivity, and I place a furnace with productivity modules and put the item inside, the recipe starts and displays the productivity progress bar ...
- Wed Jun 17, 2026 4:28 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #442 - Flip, Flow, and Fresh Paint
- Replies: 388
- Views: 77707
Re: Friday Facts #442 - Flip, Flow, and Fresh Paint
Isn’t there a problem with the graphics of the windows on the pipes ?
Shouldn’t the bubbles be moving horizontally rather than vertically ?
Shouldn’t the bubbles be moving horizontally rather than vertically ?
- Tue Feb 03, 2026 12:31 pm
- Forum: Resolved Requests
- Topic: [API Docs] Wrong description in AmmoTurretPrototype
- Replies: 1
- Views: 771
[API Docs] Wrong description in AmmoTurretPrototype
Hi
I think I found an error in the API docs.
For the AmmoTurretPrototype , the property automated_ammo_count does not give the correct description.
https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/prototypes/AmmoTurretPrototype.html#automated_ammo_count
It says it " Shift of the "alt-mode icon" relative to the ...
I think I found an error in the API docs.
For the AmmoTurretPrototype , the property automated_ammo_count does not give the correct description.
https://lua-api.factorio.com/latest/prototypes/AmmoTurretPrototype.html#automated_ammo_count
It says it " Shift of the "alt-mode icon" relative to the ...
- Wed May 07, 2025 9:13 am
- Forum: 1 / 0 magic
- Topic: [2.0.47] Crash during autosave
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1027
[2.0.47] Crash during autosave
Hi,
My game crashed during auto save. I wasn't doing anything in particular, I was preparing a basic sushi belt for my labs.
Here is a screen from the crash and the log file:
Capture.PNG
factorio-current.log
I don't know if the problem comes from the base game itself or not (if not, then ...
My game crashed during auto save. I wasn't doing anything in particular, I was preparing a basic sushi belt for my labs.
Here is a screen from the crash and the log file:
Capture.PNG
factorio-current.log
I don't know if the problem comes from the base game itself or not (if not, then ...
- Sat Jan 25, 2025 4:40 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Problem with processor in rocket
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1079
Re: Problem with processor in rocket
Oh,
Yes, you're right. After seeing your answer I did a test and indeed it works...
I must have missed something else.
Sorry :/
- Sat Jan 25, 2025 10:50 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Problem with processor in rocket
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1079
Problem with processor in rocket
Hi
When a silo is loaded manually (by the player or by an inserter) and the option to accept orbital requests is unchecked, the rocket will launch automatically if a platform requests an item and the silo is full with that item. This can be useful in some cases.
Here's a problem: a rocket can hold ...
When a silo is loaded manually (by the player or by an inserter) and the option to accept orbital requests is unchecked, the rocket will launch automatically if a platform requests an item and the silo is full with that item. This can be useful in some cases.
Here's a problem: a rocket can hold ...
- Sat Jan 25, 2025 8:58 am
- Forum: Pending
- Topic: [2.0.32] Asteroid chunk is sometimes ignored by collector
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1107
Re: [2.0.32] Asteroid chunk is sometimes ignored by collector
Hello, I don't see any issue here. Circuit-controlled asteroid collectors have some optimizations which could make them skip some chunks if you change filters too frequently. Please provide a video showing the issue if you think we should investigate further.
Unfortunately I no longer have the ...
- Thu Jan 23, 2025 7:36 pm
- Forum: Pending
- Topic: [2.0.32] Asteroid chunk is sometimes ignored by collector
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1107
[2.0.32] Asteroid chunk is sometimes ignored by collector
Hello,
On the 124971 topic, Boskid has announced that this will be fixed with version [2.0.30].
However, I still have this bug in [2.0.32].
On the 124971 topic, Boskid has announced that this will be fixed with version [2.0.30].
However, I still have this bug in [2.0.32].
- Wed Jan 22, 2025 1:58 pm
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.30] Bug with an achievement
- Replies: 1
- Views: 630
[2.0.30] Bug with an achievement
Hello,
I noticed a bug with an achievement.
I played a first game with the DLC and now I started a second one to get some more achievement. I finished my first game with 82/88.
And now in my second I have 81/88?!
The Steam account is still right at 82/88 too.
I don't use any mod except the DLC ...
I noticed a bug with an achievement.
I played a first game with the DLC and now I started a second one to get some more achievement. I finished my first game with 82/88.
And now in my second I have 81/88?!
The Steam account is still right at 82/88 too.
I don't use any mod except the DLC ...