Search found 4 matches

by Novie
Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:11 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: [2.1.20] Train temporary stop route preview is not visible
Replies: 5
Views: 473

Re: [2.1.20] Train temporary stop route preview is not visible

I got annoyed by it and downloaded the ZIP version, where the issue did not occur. This indicated that something in my steam install was causing it. So I completely reinstalled the steam factorio install, disabled steam cloud data, and removed the factorio AppData folder. After reinstalling, the ...
by Novie
Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:04 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: [2.1.20] Train temporary stop route preview is not visible
Replies: 5
Views: 473

[2.1.20] Train temporary stop route preview is not visible

What did you do?

While in Remove view - Locomotive, I held Ctrl and hovered the cursor over the track (reachable by the selected train).

What happened?

The temporary stop is created as expected when left-clicked, but the route preview showing the path the train will take is not visible.

In ...
by Novie
Wed Nov 06, 2024 10:26 am
Forum: Duplicates
Topic: [2.0.14] Deconstruction planner missing tooltip in undo mode
Replies: 1
Views: 394

[2.0.14] Deconstruction planner missing tooltip in undo mode

the deconstruction planner is missing the preview tooltip when using the undo mode[default: holding Shift] I believe this is in all version post 2.0


2.0.14
Image



1.1.110
Image

Go to advanced search