Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 5:50 pm
- Forum: Bug Reports
- Topic: Can't remove X from chest after deleting a blueprint marked to be removed by logistic bots
- Replies: 0
- Views: 305
Can't remove X from chest after deleting a blueprint marked to be removed by logistic bots
The whole situation is kind of weird. Basically, I had a blueprint stuck in a rocket silo inventory. I clicked right click instead of what I wanted to do, which is send the blueprint with me to the rocket (????) and so my logistic bots took it to the logistic Buffer chest. Then I panicked because I ...
- Fri Nov 01, 2024 1:39 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: Fluid Wildcard Dissapears During Train Interrupt
- Replies: 1
- Views: 728
Fluid Wildcard Dissapears During Train Interrupt
Setting up a fluid delivery train, that receives a circuit "1" when a product is requested: (e.g. petroleum gas = 1), train is meant to go to specific station and load 15k of a fluid:
11-01-2024, 13-38-20.png
But when the moment occurs, the fluid checker dissapears:
11-01-2024, 13-39-00.png
11-01-2024, 13-38-20.png
But when the moment occurs, the fluid checker dissapears:
11-01-2024, 13-39-00.png