Search found 3 matches

by TheFungleUncle
Sat Sep 12, 2026 5:54 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.1.17] Labs no longer show any productivity progress bar
Replies: 3
Views: 440

Re: [2.1.17] Labs no longer show any productivity progress bar

I see what you mean, the bar was never real. Thanks!
by TheFungleUncle
Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:15 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [2.1.17] Labs no longer show any productivity progress bar
Replies: 3
Views: 440

[2.1.17] Labs no longer show any productivity progress bar

I realize this isn't a bug, I hope it's okay to put this here. (I'm pretty sure that) Labs with prod modules used to show a purple productivity bar like everything else, but with the new system they don't show any individual research progress and thus cannot display this purple bar.

What did you ...
by TheFungleUncle
Tue Oct 29, 2024 8:47 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Please add a button to add a new blueprint parameter variable
Replies: 60
Views: 40406

Re: Blueprint parameters: new "Add Parameter Value" button

I am strongly in favor of this request. Blueprint parameters should not have to be bound to concrete signals or values, requiring us to make dummy requests/combinators when we want a numerical input from the blueprint user that isn't directly bound to something in the blueprint.

I would also like ...

Go to advanced search