TL;DR: Let roboports be disabled by a circuit condition, or let their robot requests be set from circuit signals.
What I'm doing
I have a roboport near my mall set to request 50 bots so an inserter can pull them out into a chest, where they get cycled out for MK2s.
The problem
Once that chest ...
Search found 125 matches
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:40 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Disabling roboports via circuit connection
- Replies: 2
- Views: 262
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:25 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.17
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11773
Re: Version 2.1.17
They still need to work out the fluid mechanics kinks out first. AFAIK, that's the biggest thing holding up most players from upgrading to 2.1 now.
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 8:31 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Allow un-built roboports to show ghost connections when placing a ghost roboport nearby
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1373
Re: Allow un-built roboports to show ghost connections when placing a ghost roboport nearby
I love this a lot, even the colors.
- Mon Aug 10, 2026 11:57 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.1.12] Cargo Landing Pad on Gleba causing lag
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1038
Re: [2.1.12] Cargo Landing Pad on Gleba causing lag
I'd say instead of stacking 90k+ items on one tile, when the dropped items overflow they should stack at either a random tile or sequentially out, trying to avoid being behind entities at all costs.
- Mon Aug 10, 2026 11:49 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Disable new radar behaviour
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3051
Re: Disable new radar behaviour
I would love to see for the ability to disable alerts for specific entities/types. Like I don't want to see alerts for destroyed walls or mines, they're just noise to me, but anything else, yeah I wanna know if they're in my base.
- Mon Aug 10, 2026 11:47 pm
- Forum: This Forum
- Topic: Forum bug: Login fails with "The submitted form was invalid"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 895
Re: Forum bug: Login fails with "The submitted form was invalid"
I did notice today that I had to relog in. I've been logged in for months with no issue visiting several times a week. Today, I was logged out.
- Mon Aug 10, 2026 6:14 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Raise an event for expansion base built alert.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 340
Re: Raise an event for expansion base built alert.
There's an alert API. Why don't you just read the alerts?
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 11:38 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.12] Parameters are replaced as the same value even if they are different, if they have the same default value
- Replies: 6
- Views: 826
Re: [2.1.12] Parameters are replaced as the same value even if they are different, if they have the same default value
This is buggy behavior, and was definitely one of the more annoying encounters I had with trying to use the system. I've seen several YouTubers who have encountered the same things to spin into circles trying to find workarounds re-tweaking numbers, which makes them unable to set sane defaults ...
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 11:21 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 20758
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
Michael Hendricks must be grinding his teeth having to learn all the new algorithms, after everything he's done after spending hundreds of hours reverse-engineering every micro-tick of biter AI, map chunk candidate scoring, and expansion mechanics down to the exact pixel.
Knowing him, though, he's ...
Knowing him, though, he's ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 2:49 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [2.1.12] Cargo Landing Pad on Gleba causing lag
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1038
Re: [2.1.12] Cargo Landing Pad on Gleba causing lag
Shouldn't they fan out around the landing pad?
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 1:37 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Auto-rotate fluid tanks when placed in a row
- Replies: 2
- Views: 258
Re: Auto-rotate fluid tanks when placed in a row
This may not always be something that the user wants. I know plenty of dual stations serving 2 liquids, and merging them together is not ideal. Also, storage tanks are not something that historically has been "draggable" in a sense that the previous placement effected future placement. It drags like ...
- Sun Jun 28, 2026 1:20 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: temperature
- Replies: 1
- Views: 293
Re: temperature
I think it was probably done for performance reasons. To actively check and update the slowness based on the temperature level of surrounding pipes as opposed to a one off frozen/unfrozen, would cause a more sizeable ups hit.
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:12 am
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Klonan] [2.1.9] Cannot transfer nukes or rocket silos between space platforms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2409
Re: [2.1.8] Cannot transfer nukes or rocket silos between space platforms
If they can't be sent up to space via shuttle, what makes you think they can fit into cargo pods?
I'd say this is working as intended.
I'd say this is working as intended.
- Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:07 am
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: Fish loses its quality after being placed into the pond
- Replies: 2
- Views: 266
- Tue Mar 03, 2026 7:43 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.1] Mods oranizer. Presets, Groups, Favorite and Default
- Replies: 2
- Views: 645
Re: Mods oranizer. Presets, Groups, Favorite and Default
I'd like to see the same filters on the explore tab, be on the manage tab as well. I've grown my mods to 100+ at this point, and I currently find myself wanting to enable only small tweaks to my new playthrough (Of previously installed mods that I ran in the past), but can't do it easily. I have to ...
- Sat Dec 27, 2025 1:45 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: My space age review
- Replies: 63
- Views: 20419
Re: My space age review
My only major gripe with space age was the design of the landing pads being limited to 1 per planet. Watching AVDII on YouTube (Who did 1M spm run) have to resort to using bots to extract items out of the pad because throughput wasn't high enough, kinda goes against the idea of "Base must grow ...
- Fri Jul 18, 2025 10:49 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Requests For Mods
- Topic: [Mod Request]Roboport network area jammer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1019
Re: [Mod Request]Roboport network area jammer
This might be of help to you:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LogiNetCh ... rom=search
Outside of this, the API doesn't really have any ability to segment networks like this.
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LogiNetCh ... rom=search
Outside of this, the API doesn't really have any ability to segment networks like this.
- Tue Jul 01, 2025 6:53 pm
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Add setting to hide unresearched items/recipes in factoriopdia
- Replies: 50
- Views: 16046
Re: Hide Unavailable Items from Factoriopedia
Alternatively: Just show unavailable recipes as RED, so you can distinguish easily between ones you can craft, and ones you can't.
- Sun Jun 29, 2025 2:53 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.0.55]Mod breaks reading capitalized extensions only when in a .zip
- Replies: 1
- Views: 686
Re: [2.0.55]Mod breaks reading capitalized extensions only when in a .zip
Filenames in windows are case insensitive so when searching if a file exists and loading, filenames don't care about case. This is not the case for zip files, because the files are explicitly loaded via code.
Regardless, if this was fixed to do case-insensitive matching on windows, the mod would ...
Regardless, if this was fixed to do case-insensitive matching on windows, the mod would ...
- Fri Jun 20, 2025 11:46 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: [2.0.57] ~10 FPS Drop when maximized/fullscreen
- Replies: 0
- Views: 763
[2.0.57] ~10 FPS Drop when maximized/fullscreen
I can't seem to find the root cause of why the game renders differently when maximized or at full screen versus when windowed (Even a few pixels smaller than maximized).
I'm on Ubuntu 24.04, using gdm/X11. I've got the latest published nvidia ubuntu drivers: 570.133.07.
Side by side comparison ...
I'm on Ubuntu 24.04, using gdm/X11. I've got the latest published nvidia ubuntu drivers: 570.133.07.
Side by side comparison ...