Search found 533 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:43 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [Donion] [1.1.110] Sound distorted when paused and zooming to world
- Replies: 1
- Views: 984
Re: [Donion] [1.1.110] Sound distorted when paused and zooming to world
Just a little over two years since this was reported, it is now fixed for the next release, 2.1.21. Thanks for the report.
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:46 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 415
Re: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
This is now fixed for the next release, 2.1.21. Thanks for the report.
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:37 am
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 415
Re: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
Actually I've found the issue, so there is no need for the savefile. I'll fix it after the weekend.
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:06 am
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 415
Re: [Donion] [2.1.20] Fusion reactor audio jumps when above center of screen
Hello, can you also post the savefile, please?
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Resolved Problems and Bugs
- Topic: [Donion] Incorrect swapping of copy/paste key mapping when switching keyboard layouts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1207
Re: [Donion] Incorrect swapping of copy/paste key mapping when switching keyboard layouts
I have just tested this on the current latest version, 2.1.20, and both on Windows and Linux (Mint) your described scenarios work correctly.
I assume this was fixed somewhere along updating to SDL3, either by the update itself or other fixes related to that.
I assume this was fixed somewhere along updating to SDL3, either by the update itself or other fixes related to that.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:26 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.0.19] Assembler sound is no longer uniform
- Replies: 6
- Views: 817
Re: [2.0.19] Assembler sound is no longer uniform
Just so you know, we're working on tweaking the sounds of assembling machines.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:25 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [2.1.19] Big oil refinery groups are unbearable loud
- Replies: 1
- Views: 392
Re: [2.1.19] Big oil refinery groups are unbearable loud
Thanks for the report.
For the next release, 2.1.21 we've added a limit on how many oil refinery working sounds can play at the same time, resulting in lower volume.
I don't consider this to really be a bug so no changelog.
For the next release, 2.1.21 we've added a limit on how many oil refinery working sounds can play at the same time, resulting in lower volume.
I don't consider this to really be a bug so no changelog.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:23 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [2.1.19] Mining stone ore is more quiet than other ores.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 408
Re: [2.1.19] Mining stone ore is more quiet than other ores.
And thanks for the report.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:19 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [2.1.19] Mining stone ore is more quiet than other ores.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 408
Re: [2.1.19] Mining stone ore is more quiet than other ores.
We've increased the volume a little bit so it's more in line with the ore mining sound.
I don't really consider this a bug so no changelog, but it's resolved for the next release, 2.1.21.
I don't really consider this a bug so no changelog, but it's resolved for the next release, 2.1.21.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:44 pm
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
- Replies: 5
- Views: 490
Re: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
For the next release, 2.1.21, I've added a hidden setting for adjusting the rocket launch volume. I didn't come up with anything funny or clever so it's just rocket-launch-volume-multiplier
Set it to something < 1.0 to reduce the volume. You can also increase it (just a little bit though until you ...
Set it to something < 1.0 to reduce the volume. You can also increase it (just a little bit though until you ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:50 pm
- Forum: Resolved for the next release
- Topic: [Donion] [2.1.18] Sounds settings restore music on the pause menu
- Replies: 1
- Views: 280
Re: [Donion] [2.1.18] Sounds settings restore music on the pause menu
Thanks for the report. This is now fixed for the next release, 2.1.21. Music will resume only when changing the music volume settings and will go back to being muted when leaving the sound settings.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:05 am
- Forum: Outdated/Not implemented
- Topic: [2.1] Mining sound for the starting spaceship wreck feels unfitting and lacks impact
- Replies: 3
- Views: 298
Re: [2.1] Mining sound for the starting spaceship wreck feels unfitting and lacks impact
It's not just the spaceship, it's all entities larger than huge (for example landing pad).
I checked with the sound designer and we find the sound fitting for the spaceship wreck so we won't be changing it further.
I checked with the sound designer and we find the sound fitting for the spaceship wreck so we won't be changing it further.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:13 am
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
- Replies: 5
- Views: 490
Re: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
I didn't mean you specifically making more request, but the community in general.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:39 am
- Forum: Implemented Suggestions
- Topic: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
- Replies: 5
- Views: 490
Re: Add a "the rest" volume setting for Rocket launches
It being loud is the point (it's a big rocket).
I consider changing volume of individual entities to be a mod territory however I can see myself making an exception for this one if you promise me I won't get requests for adding 17 more hidden settings.
I consider changing volume of individual entities to be a mod territory however I can see myself making an exception for this one if you promise me I won't get requests for adding 17 more hidden settings.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:36 am
- Forum: Outdated/Not implemented
- Topic: [2.1] Mining sound for the starting spaceship wreck feels unfitting and lacks impact
- Replies: 3
- Views: 298
Re: [2.1] Mining sound for the starting spaceship wreck feels unfitting and lacks impact
The sound used is a generic "deconstruct-behemoth" so it won't be perfectly fitting to any one entity it's used with. And since you'll deconstruct the spaceship wreck at most once per playthrough it was deemed not worth it spending time making a special sound for it.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:16 am
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.0.19] Rock mining sound accidentely replaced with stone ore mining sound
- Replies: 1
- Views: 217
Re: [2.0.19] Rock mining sound accidentely replaced with stone ore mining sound
Thanks for the report, however this is not a bug, the change of sound was intended.
I could move this do Ideas and Suggestions but I don't see this changing.
I could move this do Ideas and Suggestions but I don't see this changing.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:12 am
- Forum: Duplicates
- Topic: [2.0.19] New stone mining soudn has claves in it.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 182
Re: [2.0.19] New stone mining soudn has claves in it.
Duplicate, ref: 134107
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:11 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.0.19] Sound for big Blueprints is unfitting.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 253
Re: [2.0.19] Sound for big Blueprints is unfitting.
I have forwarded this to the Sound designer.
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:06 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.0.19] Assembler sound is no longer uniform
- Replies: 6
- Views: 817
Re: [2.0.19] Assembler sound is no longer uniform
Thanks for the report, however this is not a bug.
Moving to Ideas and Suggestions.
Moving to Ideas and Suggestions.
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 9:33 am
- Forum: Assigned
- Topic: [raiguard][2.1.14][linux] Typing German umlauts don't work
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1746
Re: [raiguard][2.1.14][linux] Typing German umlauts don't work
In my testing on Linux Mint Cinnamon I was able to reproduce the problem, but only with the Steam version.
Can you try the standalone version and see if that works for you to confirm?
Can you try the standalone version and see if that works for you to confirm?