- "advanced underground piping"
Issue: when using underground pipes of different lengths, it is possible to create long reach underground pipe that shows as connected when in fact it is blocked.
- Setup (with ruler to show where regular undergrounds will not connect):
- Place pipe-to-ground near water. It will not connect to right underground pipe because of distance
- Place "Tier 3 1 to 1 forward pipe" near crude oil. It will not connect to right underground pipe because of regular pipe to ground 2 tiles to right
- Remove regular pipe-to-ground near water. After this, outer two long range pipe to grounds show as connected even if no fluid system merge is performed
- Outer undergrounds show as connected
There is also crash possibility:
Code: Select all
196.709 Error FluidSystem.cpp:171: connection.isConnected() was not true
Also there are other issues with undergrounds of different length: build long underground section using long reach underground pipes, then inside build next underground section with shorter reach undergrounds so that they will not reach outer pipe-to-grounds so they do not disconnect.