Steps to reproduce:
- Open fluid_fuzzer_zip.zip
- Increase speed in editor to x64
- Wait 18 seconds
- At tick 74430 my custom script should print error message and stop itself
- Fluid network on right is now connected to sulfuric acid even in presence of cutter underground pipe that should prevent it from connecting to filter
- Is it possible to extend consistency check onto this case? To check if all fluidboxes in one fluid system are in fact somehow connected?
- Is there a switch (something like toggle-heavy-mode) that would run consistency check every tick? "toggle-consistency-mode" ?