Having the mouse cursor leave the boundaries of the primary monitor while dragging a menu item, will cause the game to hang and subsequently crash to the desktop.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch Steam on a computer with a multi-monitor configuration.
- Launch Factorio.
- Once the game is loaded, drag the start up menu outside of the Primary Monitor (see 0:15).
- This can also be reproduced with the Menu, Inventory, Production Menu, etc... while in-game (See 0:52).
- Issue can be reproduced on 0.16.7 (Oldest available 0.16 build)
- Issue could not be reproduced on 0.15.x
- Issue could not be reproduced on Windows 10 on exact configuration.
Memory: 31.4 GB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 4.50GHz
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1080 (390.12 Linux-x86_64)
Base System: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit
Main Menu Log