- Create two blueprint books. Drop them in the inventory.
- Right click the first one.
- Place the second book inside the first.
- Right click the second one, which you just placed.
- Place the first inside the second.
I tried doing this with just one book but it didn't allow it (thankfully).
Interestingly, I also tried doing this from the quickbar with links to the blueprint library and it didn't allow it.
Expected behavior is to not allow this from any location. I'm sure infinitely recursive blueprints would be fun but I'd never actually want to make, use, or especially think about them.
I also tried this in headless server mode and it worked, which is pretty bad. Anyone can crash any server if it's joinable and they can create blueprint books.
This is possibly related to 102322.