So today I finally finished my "big blue chip" station (ermagherd), and got everything running. After leaving it for a few hours, I checked it again and noticed there were no blue chips being produced, due to having no sulfuric acid, though the train was at the station.
Seems that the pumps weren't drawing the last of the sulfuric acid, causing the train to stay at the stop. This is the first time this has happened - I have the same rule (for different fluids) at different stops.
I figure this is likely a double / int issue between the fluid contents and the circuit network. If required, I can provide a save file with the train in the trapped state.
- Train stop is set to pass contents through to the circuit network
- Train waits at the station until the wagon is empty
- The pumps are set to activate only when Sulfuric Acid contents are > 0 (to prevent drawing fluid when another train pulls up) (not that it should)
- Set the train to leave when "train contents <= 1" (which I've now done)
- Remove the pump filter (prefer not to, in the unlikely event that I route a train to the wrong place)