0.16 Fluid wagon separation feature removal POLL

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.

What do you think about the removal of fluid wagon being able transport 3 separate fluids feature?

Removal was unnecessary and I think it should be brought back.
23%
Removal was justified and feature should stay removed.
42%
Feature should make a comeback in a different form (ideas like "permanently separated", "standalone 1-fluid and 3-fluid wagons" etc.)
35%

Total votes: 171

Culex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: 0.16 Fluid wagon separation feature removal POLL

Post by Culex »

Since a train with 3 of the new fluid wagons is now functionally identical to a train with a single old fluid wagon - except for taking up a bit more space - I think the only question at least for me here is aesthetics. I always thought the fluid wagon itself was ugly and crowded-looking with the three tanks on it, so I would be really happy if the model was updated to a nice long single tank that better matches the shape of the cargo cars.

Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

Re: 0.16 Fluid wagon separation feature removal POLL

Post by Sonik-HSC »

I like this change what devs made... Because e onli ned 3 or 4 liquid wagons in game to transfer liquid! now we will use more wagons, to equalase same nunber of regular wagons... Now its missing just 1 thing the pump sloud reed the quantity of liquid in wagens and only put the amount we want, For example the wagon have 8k but i want alwais with 10k.... ;-)

Return to “General discussion”