[1.0][1.1] Building Platform v1.2

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.14][0.15][0.16][0.17] Building Platform v1.1.12

Post by Neemys »

1.0.0 version is up

I made a workaround for the platform generation problem by using vanilla resource generation and a dummy resource that is replace by tile at runtime. It may not be optimized but it works.

19-09-2020 - 1.2.0 (for 1.0.0) (no commit) :
  • Make change to be compatible with factorio 1.0.0
  • Fix base game concrete tile not being used as a template if it exists.
  • Now use stone-path instead of concrete to define the tile.
  • Now require base game stone path to be present. Will not load if not present.
  • Temporary removed ability to set a custom picture when defining custom platform tile
  • Added ability to set the tint when defining custom platform tile.
  • Platforms tile are now tinted stone path.
  • Removed platform graphics and old platform graphics as they are incompatible with new tile definition.
  • Removed mod option to choose platform graphic.
  • Added custom invisible resource "dummy platform" if normal generation is selected in options.
  • Normal platform generation now use custom vanilla like resource generation (via the dummy platform).
  • Dummy platform are replaced by normal platform tile when chunk are generated.
  • Add factorio compatible changelog.
Sadly I had no choice but to remove platform graphics and use a tinted vanilla stone path. I don't have the tools nor the time to make a proper graphic. I may add the ability to change the tint in the option in a future release. Known problem : transition between platform and stone path can be weird.

Vanilla resource have priority over platform so it can "eat" them. I may add an option to choose if resources have priority or if platform have in a future release.

During world generation screen there is two slider, the first control how further apart platforms are and the second how big they are.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.0][1.1] Building Platform v1.2

Post by Neemys »

Version 1.1 is in beta stage, mod updated as it need to be (they changed some layer name and open new one)

25-11-2020 - 1.2.1 (for 1.1) (no commit) :
  • Make change to be compatible with factorio 1.1(.1 and hopefully later minor release)
  • API to add custom platforms now limted to 10 platforms instead of 5.
  • Now use custom layer 55 to 46 instead of 15 to 10.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.0][1.1] Building Platform v1.2

Post by Neemys »

17-12-2020 - 1.2.2 (for 1.0) and 1.3.0 (for 1.1) (no commit) :
  • Fix that platforms weren't craftable even with config activated.

Return to “Mods”