Looking for modder for hire

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Raven999
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:57 pm
Contact:

Looking for modder for hire

Post by Raven999 »

I'm looking for a modder for hire who is able to make the Space Age DLC and Space Exploration mod work together.

Thank you.
BHakluyt
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Looking for modder for hire

Post by BHakluyt »

Raven999 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:03 pm I'm looking for a modder for hire who is able to make the Space Age DLC and Space Exploration mod work together.

Thank you.
Good day!

When going on the mod portal it looks to me like there is a Space Age 2.1 mod by Earendel for Space Exploration...

This link: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exp ... rom=search

Does it not work? What is the problem?

I have no experience with Space Exploration, also I am not a modder or coder, I'm a massive noob with about 10k hrs in Factorio...and


I've spent the past 3 months or so with some free AI to see what it can mod for me, and quite cool what I have gotten made. Hopefully in the next 24 hours I will upload my polished 12x modlets here;

FACTORIO 3.3.3
QUANTUM SURVIVAL MODPACK
135293

So there is kinda my resume, in 25 hrs that will be updated too...

What did you think to pay?

I would like a spoiler
spoiler
So tell me more about what the issue is, I reckon in 2 to 3 weeks I can get done what you want.

I'm trying to download the Space Exploration mod to check out on the sideline tomorrow when I am done polishing my modpack.

All made with AI, I gots no clue what I do.

But if it works, it works. Its gonna be an awesome mod!

Anyways send me a private message if you want or whatever.

Cheers!
Post Reply

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”