pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Bobingabout is still adapting and fixing his mods to 0.15, so if PYCP is has dependency to bob's as from main mod system we can wait i think, wait when bob's mods will be really stable
Good work, i'll wait with impatience
Okey bobingabout did his big work with bob mods system, and thanks to him :)
How ur testing going pyanodon? Now its ur turn, ur mod must be excellent, i'm sure
When u'll give an opportunity to us to touch ur creation?

Hi bud, here we finished the graphics and such. It´s on the angelical hands of Nexela now to adapt it for 0.15
It´s in the middle of the work i think.

Since im a graphic guy, i cant help him much for now, im idle waiting to release as much as you hahahha. Just here planing to which path the the next mod will go to expand that one.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Airat9000 wrote::D date mod update?
I would love to have a date to the release, but i cant since it depends on my partner. Some parts of this mod was heavy coded and with 0.15 a big part of it needed to change.

Meanwhile, im mulling over some ideas for expansion.

For now i can only tease with some wallpaper made with the buildings in this mod :D

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Oh great very great, :) but where we can use these tons of glass after all? Glass is nice but its often using for electronics or for bio farms in bob's green house or in bio industries mod
Science packs 1, 2 and 3 are huge consumers of glass.
Can u tell to us something interesting about this science pack reformation?
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Can u tell to us something interesting about this science pack reformation?
Basically it will make them more complex a bit, but will output more and will use several materials already avaliable in the mod. The science pack overall can be disabled in the mod bool options (we´re working on it).

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Oh yes - insulated wires in science packs - at last that I will have an occasion to use a lot of pitch for production of rubber - if i hav eangel's petrochem i can produce many resin from ammonia gas :D
Mineralized water - another pleasant evidence of friendship with Angel mods
NeFr - Niobium + Iron, wow new alloy :) cooooooool, Arch666Angel precisely should update his smelting mod
Oh crap with all these proccessing chains my factory will be super mega awesome HUGE!!! :mrgreen:
Mushrooms? Biological mod? PY bio processing? ;)

And all all all very tasty, still waiting for ur releasy guys
don't tighten, otherwise it can turn out that when you have a big release and there will be errors even if also small that is very offensivem may be u can do small updates like another modders for u mod?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Mineralized water - another pleasant evidence of friendship with Angel mods
That´s one recipe i "borrowed" from Angel´s mods. That mod can produce mineralized water and use it. It´s the only fluid compatible between these mods until now.
aklesey1 wrote:Oh crap with all these proccessing chains my factory will be super mega awesome HUGE!!! :mrgreen:
The whole mod makes your factory huge. The machines and recipes tends to demand lots of space since most of my buildings have an average space of 5X5.
aklesey1 wrote:Mushrooms? Biological mod? PY bio processing? ;)
Ahh...in this mod, we can explore just a bit of biological things. This mod brings a taste of several ideas i have and will prepare the ground for expansions. But dont worry, people will decide :)
aklesey1 wrote:don't tighten, otherwise it can turn out that when you have a big release and there will be errors even if also small that is very offensivem may be u can do small updates like another modders for u mod?
That´s the idea, but actually we´re trying to make it work as it is now. Eventual bugs fixing, balances updates and small other updates MAY come in faster releases. Since Factorio is being updated so often...some of that updates totally brake what we have done until now. For example, today´s patch already gave us more issues to deal with. If it was still 0.14 the mod would be ready already.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Bob has added hydrogen peroxide, ammonia and nitrogen sub products to his bob's revamp mod, probably my children will be able to begin to study chemistry long before school with industrial simulator, its amazing
Really thanks for u guys - Nexela, pyanodon, Bobingabout, Arch666Angel, YuokiTani and may many guys :) U making factorio very interesting and fascinating
It will be interesting to watch for all this complex system in action

Any ideas about nitrogen and ammonia gas?
pyanodon wrote:Greetings fellow builders!

While we´re working here to bring the 2.1, here another building you may use in that mod. A high-pressured furnace, a furnace made to burn and cook ingredients without the presence of oxygen. So, it will use an inert gas such nitrogen in some cases and maybe in the future, argon. In green science, that building will produce mainly the activated carbon, a very useful ingredient for filters to use in the carbon filter mainly. :)

Have u plans to use argon gas?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Any ideas about nitrogen and ammonia gas?
Nitrogen is already used in my mod as an inert gas in the high-pressured furnace. Ammonia will be used in some expansion.

aklesey1 wrote:Have u plans to use argon gas?
Argon such other gases from the same category just dont react, there´s no much uses for it. Maybe in the future if i need something specific with argon. :)
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Almost there! And since we have niobium in this mod, why not make pipes from the very resistant niobium plate? They´re thinner but will bright your factory out and show a lot of flow :)

Available in the next release :D
pY Coal processing mod

Durabys
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Durabys »

pyanodon wrote:Almost there! And since we have niobium in this mod, why not make pipes from the very resistant niobium plate? They´re thinner but will bright your factory out and show a lot of flow :)

How much are you planning on integrating with Bob and Angel?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Tomik wrote:How much are you planning on integrating with Bob and Angel?
This mod is already compatible with bobs...actually, Bob´s is a dependency almost to run this one. Angels are planned...not integrated yet.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Shiny, pipes, i like these new pipes good design, good job pyanodon
Excuse me? but i can't wait for release? may be i can help u with ur testings of intermediate builds of PYCP? U'll be able catch more bugs and fix them ;)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Shiny, pipes, i like these new pipes good design, good job pyanodon
Excuse me? but i can't wait for release? may be i can help u with ur testings of intermediate builds of PYCP? U'll be able catch more bugs and fix them ;)

Thanks!

The mod isnt fully functional yet, the best way to help me and speed up the release of this mod, my friend, is if you know something about coding. :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

No, I'll upset u at this point
Yes i want to learn to coding but i have small count of time to learn, often I come from work and I can give all a couple of hours to a game :(

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

pyanodon wrote:Almost there! And since we have niobium in this mod, why not make pipes from the very resistant niobium plate? They´re thinner but will bright your factory out and show a lot of flow :)

When will be next release?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:

When will be next release?

Oh..dont ask me hard questions hahaha. I dont know...but it´s close. Major problems was solved and the mod is loading at least, but since they changed the generators in the 0.15, we are working here to put them to work again.
pY Coal processing mod

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

I didn't want to upset you with such tricky question
I like your idea this turbines where i can use hydrogen gas as fuel
You guys (Nexela and pyanodon) have any problems with new boilers and turbines for nuclear energy?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:I didn't want to upset you with such tricky question
I like your idea this turbines where i can use hydrogen gas as fuel
You guys (Nexela and pyanodon) have any problems with new boilers and turbines for nuclear energy?

No problem with questions, im here to answer. About the boilers and such, we had no problem, the main problem is how the generators work from 0.15 and on. They changed it and because that, we had that problem here. If wasnt that, the mod would be ready months ago. :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Pyanodon, what u can say about processing chain for chromium in angel's refining and angel's smelting
Yes it's long path but looks really interesting
Eh, i want to cast gems into crystal slurry to produce more crystal catalysts, it would be convenient, but its all from angel mods :D

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Pyanodon, what u can say about processing chain for chromium in angel's refining and angel's smelting
Yes it's long path but looks really interesting
Eh, i want to cast gems into crystal slurry to produce more crystal catalysts, it would be convenient, but its all from angel mods :D

I didnt played that new version yet. Where i can see the cromium chain from him?
pY Coal processing mod

Return to “PyMods”