meAndmyself wrote:But not everything is perfect. I've encountered 3 bugs:
- Once when leaving a running train I was stuck without a body. Not reproducable. Fixed by loading the last autosave.
- Once two avatar control buttons got mixed up and both buttons controlled the same avatar with no way to reach the missing avatar. Not reproducable. Fixed by loading the last autosave.
- The inventory size of the avatars does not consider the inventory size of the main body. I'm using the inventory size mod.
Thank you for the praise
. As for the bugs, I will look into them, but if you have anymore information on them, that could help me find it better:
- Do you remember if you still had the Disconnect button when you didn't have a body? (Also, check the commands in the first post for a manual swap back command)
- Did you try leaving and re-entering the control center for the duplicate control button issue?
The inventory size is how I would prefer it, it gives you a tiny sacrifice to using the avatars (also I may tweak the numbers one day and maybe add higher tiers of avatars).
Koub wrote:This is the kind of things I hope to see in vanilla one day. I wonder, however, why an "avatar assembling machine" ? why not a regular assembling machine to assemble the avatar ?
The special assembling machine was my hope of having an awesome graphic for it in my head, but when it came down to putting it in I have very little artistic talent. I think I am going to remove the requirement of it, or try to make it so that the current one automatically places the avatars, while a normal assembler would just craft it as normal.