- Name: Recursive Blueprints
- Version: 0.2.0
- Factorio-Version: 0.12.34
- Description: A system to automatically deploy blueprints and allow blueprints that deploy more blueprints
- License: MIT
- Release: 2016-05-31
- Download-Url: download/file.php?id=11797
- Source-Url: https://github.com/chucksellick/factorio-bad-chest
- Website: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=24053
- Dependencies: base
- Category: Item
- Tags: blueprint, automation
This mod currently adds three new entities: the Blueprint Deployer, the Destructive Deployer, and the Blueprint Anchor. Together these can be used to automatically deploy a blueprint for your construction robots to build. That blueprint can contain further Blueprint Deployers, potentially allowing infinite automated base expansion.
The Destructive Deployer is new in 0.2.0, in addition to deploying the Blueprint it will also schedule for destruction anything in the way, as long as those entities are valid for destruction. Be careful ... this has the potential to tear your base apart if used unwisely!