Here you can discuss the Mod, give me some feedback and propose new ideas.
Pleas report Bugs on github
Speshely with heavy modded games it's very complex to understand the different production processes.
Thies mod should help you to understand this different dependencies.
During the development of the mod was for me the user-friendliness especially important.
-multiple bug fixes
-updated to nur 0.17 changes
-rearranged some gui elements
-gui spacing tweaks
-fixed bug when there is no player inventory (e.g. sandbox mode)
-fixed bug when there are multiple requirements or result of the same items in a recipe. (e.g. mod: "Pyanodons Raw Ores")
-updated belt speed calculation to mache 0.17
-first update to new factorio version 0.17
-fixed crash when mods are removed
-small change to the recording behavior
- bug fixes
- new delete button to delete the complete history
- new new behavior for the backwards and forwards button
- removed some debug log
- bug fixes
- fixed crash when chlicking on a ingredient / recipe button
- fixed crash when recipes has the same name
- bug fixed when a recipe has the same product multiple times.
- bug fixed when a recipe has multiple ways to unlock a the trecipe.
- new recipe ratio calculator
- correct spelling mistake
- bug fix in combination with recipe pasting.
- new browsing history visualization
- bug fix in combination with the selection box.
- loads also zipped mods
- bug fix left click on item selection box.
- initial version
Last edited by Helvetios on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I really like your recipe explorer.
But you recently added the factory ratio planer thingy(don't know the proper name).
And I do not understand what it says, maybe I'm a litle bit retarded, but could you explain it to me? ^^