- Type: Mod
- Name: TimeTools
- Description: Adds a tiny time toolbar at the top of the UI, that displays an ingame clock, allows to switch from night-and-day mode to continuous daylight and to tweak game speed. Also adds a Clock Combinator item to have access to time/daylight/luminosity variables through the logistic network.
- Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.13.0
- Multiplayer compatible: tested on a headless server...
- Locale: english, french, german
- Tags: Time, Daylight, Game speed, Clock combinator
- License: You are free to use and distribute this mod and also to modify it for personal use, but not to release a modified version without permission (unless visibly not maintained anymore).
- Portal download : https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/TimeTools
For Factorio 0.13.X :
Please now use the portal for downloads (see link above or use ingame mod install/update), as I won't update both downloads links here anymore.
You can probably find some of these features in other separate mods, but I gather them into one simple mod with a tiny gui bar.
Thanks for GopherAtl and his Nixie Tubes mod that I use to display numbers in my last screenshot.
The classic display of the first screenshot is from my SmartDisplay mod.