This version has been discontinued; for the immediate future, look to Roktaal's thread, he will be maintaining it.
Adds a pair of small gui buttons that you can click on while holding a blueprint to mirror that blueprint, horizontally or vertically.
That's... well, pretty much it. Isn't that enough?
Thanks to narc0tiq and Roktaal for pull requests to keep this functioning on the latest versions while I'm distracted and nursing non-factorio gaming addictions!
- Name: Blueprint Flipper
- Description: Adds ability to mirror blueprints horizontally and vertically.
- License: MIT
- Version: 0.1.2
- Release: 2015-8-22
- Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.12.4
- Category: Helper
- Tags: Utility, gui, blueprints
- Download-Url: https://github.com/GopherAtl/blueprint_ ... _0.1.2.zip
- Website: https://github.com/GopherAtl/blueprint_flipper/