- Adds an "autoplace" system for corners when laying belts.
- Latest-Release: v0.1.2, 2015-13-30
- Required-Factorio-Version: 0.12.11
- Older Download (for Factorio 0.12.0-0.12.10):
Aligns belts as you place them so they connect and turn appropriately. Handy when running belts over a long distance (especially early game).
Once you've placed two "consecutive" belts (one in front of the other, in the direction they are facing), autoplace mode kicks in for any new belts, turning them accordingly. Placing a belt in a new area (including getting too fast with the mouse cursor and skipping a space), or changing the orientation of your belt "in hand", will cancel the autoplace behavior. YouTube demonstration.
- 0.0.x: Factorio 0.11.x
- 0.1.0: updated for Factorio 0.12.x
- 0.1.1: updated for Factorio 0.12.11+
- 0.1.2: fixed. again.
Sometimes a belt placement is skipped. Not sure if this is a script error or if I was just placing things wrong (skipping too many spaces); haven't paid close enough attention. Let me know.