- Adds a few new structures that allow for more precise manipulation and control of factory automation.
- Name: Smarter Circuitry
- Latest Release: v0.4.9, 25 October 2015 (facorio version at the time: 0.12.14)
- Older Releases: Find the SHA of the specific version and replace the 'master' in the download url below with that SHA
- Download: Github Zip package (Each new structure is its own mod, so you must extract them)
- License: The Unlicense (Public domain http://unlicense.org)
- Tags: Circuit network, Electric network, Logistics network
- Author: Kikkers
This mod is the successor to Smart Circuit Systems, with some functionality removed (because of obsoletion) or merged into other structures, and of course some new bits. As before, I'm hoping eventually all objects in this mod will be replaced with equivalent vanilla ones, but that might still take a while. Note that this mod actually consists of several smaller mods for purposes of maintainability. You can pick some and omit others, because there is no cross-dependency between them, but I recommend just picking all because you're probably going to use them together (at least until vanilla replacements are here).
Some specific suggestions I'm actively looking for is entity type specific behaviors (for the actuator or sensor). As I've manually added behavior for some specific types, there might be some types I forgot about.