Also provide API for developers for create custom belt storages.
Allowed mixed lines and using inserters.
Total added 4 chests for 4 directions:
1) Left to right
2) Right to left
3) Up to down
4) Down to up
Example of boost output (for DyTech super belts):
Usage for semi-belt-line:
[FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY] Register storage api call:
Code: Select all
remote.call("BeltStorage", "AddEntityName", ENTITY_NAME, DIRECTION)
ENTITY_NAME - (string) - name of entity
DIRECTION - (string) - direction of chest( "left-to-right" or "right-to-left" or "up-to-down" or "down-to-up")
See LogisticBeltStorage addon for example.
[FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY] API usage example:
Code: Select all
if remote.interfaces["BeltStorage"] then remote.call("BeltStorage", "AddEntityName", "beltprovide1", "left-to-right") remote.call("BeltStorage", "AddEntityName", "beltprovide2", "right-to-left") remote.call("BeltStorage", "AddEntityName", "beltprovide3", "up-to-down") remote.call("BeltStorage", "AddEntityName", "beltprovide4", "down-to-up") end
Download LogisticBeltStorage (v1.0) addon:
Download graphics sources:
- Added API for mod developers for can create and register custom belt chests.
- Shared graphics sources for other developers.
- Improved more optimizations (rewritten almost all code).
- Added fast-replace on belts.
- Added new technology 'Belt Storage Chests'.
- Added missed item names.
- Added Russian translation.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Inventory increased up to 80 stacks.
- Recipes changed for use 2 steel chests.
- Added item 'Belt Storage [ Basic ]', used for crafting all other belt storages. After mine belt storage you will get 'Belt Storage [ Basic ]'. (thanks to PhoenixX for idea and item graphics)
- Added LogisticBeltStorage addon; this mod provide logistic belt storages created by PhoenixX (require main mod (BeltStorage))
- Initial public release