My 2nd game

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Kristensen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My 2nd game

Post by Kristensen »

Hi, just got this game yesterday and my first play have been about 5 hours.
This screenshot is of my 2nd game, 5½ hours in.
Missing part of screen does not hold any of my base

Jythier
Inserter
Inserter

Re: My 2nd game

Post by Jythier »

Is that a long-armed inserter moving something from a belt to another belt, instead of an underground connecting belt? :P Is there a purpose to that? If it works, awesome, but you might want to swap that out at some point. :D

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Jythier wrote:Is that a long-armed inserter moving something from a belt to another belt, instead of an underground connecting belt? :P Is there a purpose to that? If it works, awesome, but you might want to swap that out at some point. :D
Hmm it actually looks to me like there is a chest in between using normal inserters. Perhaps as a buffer?
Image Image Image

n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by n9103 »

That's an awesome place to start. Natural and compact chokepoints. Too bad the starting area's so large.
Think you could post the map string for us?

P.S. That's clearly a long inserter moving iron plates to the inserter AM's input belt. I'm not certain why it's not just a plain belt, but could be that it's meant to limit throughput.
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

Return to “Show your Creations”