SilverWarriors Youtube Series

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

SilverWarrior
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

SilverWarriors Youtube Series

Post by SilverWarrior »

I am currently doing an YouTube series on Factorio. I would greatly appreciate you checking it out and subscribing to my channel. This is my first series on YouTube and my first Factorio video is a little crap. From that episode on things get better and I would highly recommend anyone that's interested check it out as I do appreciate it. Also if you watch my videos I love to hear feedback on what i'm doing wrong and how I can make it better. That's all I have today ill post a link to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Vt3L ... VnzcIdDdWg
Last edited by SilverWarrior on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: SilverWarriors Youtube Series

Post by FishSandwich »

Commentary is nice and clear(even when you were nervous). You seem to know what you're doing and what you're talking about, although there were a few things you said that were.. not untrue but an easy mistake to make. :) Only thing I can suggest to you is to try and edit out unpleasant noises like coughs, sniffs etc.

All in all it's a fairly decent series considering it's your first. I subbed. :)

SilverWarrior
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: SilverWarriors Youtube Series

Post by SilverWarrior »

Thanks Fish! I appreciate the time you took to respond to this. I have been a little sick lately its finally starting to clear up. I'm glad you took the time to tell me what i'm doing right and wrong.

Return to “Show your Creations”