Monumental Building - The Hydra Dilemma #17

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

safan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Monumental Building - The Hydra Dilemma #17

Post by safan »

honestly, this was bad

the part where you tried to be entertaining was not, the part where you tried to be productive ... was also not

it took you 10 minutes to see that plates were the problem, by then you had made a mess of the smart inserter production

you even admitted that you don't know how the logistic bots or the modular armor works

I think you were a bad choice for this challenge, or mayb selected to make it a challenge.

Xecutor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xecutor »

safan wrote:honestly, this was bad
If everyone in the team are pro players, it wouldn't be any different from a regular playthru by a single person.
And fixing a mess in a non-destructive way is indeed a challenge! :)

Infectum13
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Infectum13 »

the part where you tried to be entertaining was not, the part where you tried to be productive ... was also not

it took you 10 minutes to see that plates were the problem, by then you had made a mess of the smart inserter production

you even admitted that you don't know how the logistic bots or the modular armor works

I think you were a bad choice for this challenge, or mayb selected to make it a challenge.
I think part of the reason that I was chosen, or at least I hope, was that I'm an active YouTuber and I could be counted on to make videos. I will certainly admit I'm still new at this game. I'm learning a lot by watching what the other guys are building. This series is all about just having fun, and not being pro players.
I also think that I certainly have made it a challenge for the other players, but I think that also what makes it fun to watch. Thank you for your feedback though. I am certainly trying to get better :)

Infectum13
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Infectum13 »

Xecutor wrote:
If everyone in the team are pro players, it wouldn't be any different from a regular playthru by a single person.
And fixing a mess in a non-destructive way is indeed a challenge! :)
Exactly :) This series is about us having fun playing.

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

As I have said to other people, if your just going to be rude and criticize, then don't bother commenting at all, because we are not interested in that type of feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome, if you aren't an ass about it, and actually suggest what the person could fix, rather than just saying they did bad.
No one in this team was chosen for skill level. If we were all pros, this series would not be as good or funny as it is. If your looking for a series where the person always does everything right, then look elsewhere, because none of us are perfect.

The major blunder that Infectum caused early on with the green science thing made for a lot of entertainment for us the players, and especially the viewers, and that's what is important.
Image Image Image

Return to “Show your Creations”