Bobs Chaos, My try on Advanced Circuts and a Greenhouse setup

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

TzwenxD
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Bobs Chaos, My try on Advanced Circuts and a Greenhouse setup

Post by TzwenxD »

Hey there!
After my first expierience with Bobs mod i startet a new game with the goal to get latest power amore and pretty much build everything

i had a hard time in my first game to set up advanced circuts production, so i wanted to spare out the belt for all the parts wich are needed in mass, and came up with this pretty nice setup i wanted to share with u

and the hole complex looks like this

the chest on the right is just for testing throughput, it looks like the 4 machines in middle are running at nearly full speed, just a few little gabs while grabbing transistors.
It's stackable, but i dont know how many i can get in line befor i need to spend in new ressources. for better output 2 assemblers are using the near side inserters.

also i'm happy about finding a good greenhous setup with a constant filled outline of saplings, but priorized consume of self produced saplings

what do you think about it? any ideas for improvments?

I Hope thats the right place to post this, i want to keep you on the run about my progress in this thread

Cheers and happy building

TzwenxD
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bobs Chaos, My try on Advanced Circuts and a Greenhouse setu

Post by TzwenxD »

Hello there!
Even if there where no replys, i wanna post a little update
close to hitting 30h logik circuts are rolling, power amor mk2 is on and spawning orepatches are running out one after one.
lithium batteries are still not running, so many other things to do. getting gold was a lot of work, nearyl an hour of drifting between horrobile big worms in that little car payed off when i finally found some shiny golden ore

its defently not a good idea to build the train trak out of the train, but i like the wobbly ride at full speed :)

automating assembling machines 5 and multifunctional electric furnances brings me to chance usually used belt from yellow/red to red/blue needed a new production line for them and i came up with the idea of a central warehouse to avoid all those gears on belt. it came up really nice, inserters are wired to cap at 2000/200/200 belt/undergound/balancer
for full speed it would need something like 400 gears/s, and a few mor yellow belt assemblers, but while i write this text it should be filled and be ready to saturate any further request.

i found that command to disable zoom cap and got you an overall picture from my main base

Iorek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Iorek »

blueprints!!

toenailsin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by toenailsin »

I like that central warehouse idea! I'm off to give it a go =P