Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

Post Reply
Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Airat9000 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 am

waiting for updates under 0.10.0 Factors
For crash game f mode and dytech

Rensiur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Rensiur » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am

Hi, just a suggestion / question - is it possible to use the Wagon inventory filter for the Storage bunker B10 and B14 ? I have not looked at the wagon code so far, and doubt that I'd understand it first try, therefore I ask the more experienced coder. ^^

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Rensiur wrote:Hi, just a suggestion / question - is it possible to use the Wagon inventory filter for the Storage bunker B10 and B14 ? I have not looked at the wagon code so far, and doubt that I'd understand it first try, therefore I ask the more experienced coder. ^^
it should be possible, because in F-Mod is a Salt-Stockpile and Stone-Stockpile.
if the code to complicated, i will drop the idea - because 2 other mods add variant sizes of storeage chest.
my mod is without codeing, i copy & tweak only basic-core stuff - for more i have no time, and have also no idea who needed extra code. (maybe electric-generator who needs fluid, but its, i think, atm impossible )

Notice
because bobores do a own process-line, its not longer nessesary to support the process with own recipes.
If you have a huge amount of processed material be sure you finsh them to end-products.
in future i will change the recipes

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by jorgenRe » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 pm

I love how you are making so many content updates to your mod, ps im hoping your steam engines arent making the game laggy as hell. As in my current version of factorio with dytech, have a bug that causes the game to lag alot(even with just 20 steam engines, usually i have 100+ without any notice of lag with my beast of a pc), so i had to go green :cry:
Atleast i'm waiting for Dysoch to update his mod to an official 0.10 release.
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Gh0st
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:31 am
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Gh0st » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 am

For me, when I downloaded this mod it wouldn't load due to some reformatting that Factorio seems to have gone through in their sound system. Their new sounds seem to be in a .ogg format now, instead of a .wav
Easy fix, though- locate code that defines the path and change.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:14 pm

jorgenRe wrote:I love how you are making so many content updates to your mod, ps im hoping your steam engines arent making the game laggy as hell. As in my current version of factorio with dytech, have a bug that causes the game to lag alot(even with just 20 steam engines, usually i have 100+ without any notice of lag with my beast of a pc), so i had to go green :cry:
Atleast i'm waiting for Dysoch to update his mod to an official 0.10 release.
Some lag comes from many Smokes, i have reduced this more then i wanted. Instead of 10 Steam-Engines (5.1 MW) with 10 Smoke-Trail you can use the Power-Plant (5.0 MW) with 2 Smoke-Trail (its one with thicker Smoke) - also reduced other smokes because in 0.10 i get some lag. after update i had the impression smoke comes thicker and more as in 9.8.


Gh0st wrote:For me, when I downloaded this mod it wouldn't load due to some reformatting that Factorio seems to have gone through in their sound system. Their new sounds seem to be in a .ogg format now, instead of a .wav
Easy fix, though- locate code that defines the path and change.
ohoh - i had the same error and quickfix this the same method, but i was sure i had corrected the code and pointed all to *.ogg.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Airat9000 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:19 pm

:( you mod is crash in dytech mod 2.1
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =10#p27823

please fix, thanks!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:42 am

Airat9000 wrote: you mod is crash in dytech mod 2.1
a more detailed Error-Message would helpfull. i have added DyTech 2.1 (Alpha, Test, Unstable or whatever you called) - and it crash with Error Biter-Spawner no id (i think Biter Spawners comes from F-Mod). Without DyTech no Error - i will wait for an stable release of DyTech before i make any changes in this direction.

but today or tommorow i make an update, with some minor fixes and changes from bobsoremod to f-mod - support (ore-process) - this will maybe fix your crash with DyTech if it comes from this mod.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Airat9000 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

dytech working 2.1 I tested before 0.10.0 version ..
there better graphics and stuff .. the way he worked with your mod .. just a small bug crawls right now this ..
and have all worked with version 2.1 and 0.9.8

Rensiur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Rensiur » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 pm

I don't think that it will fix it. All mods updated more or less to 0.10.0 - except for DyTech, so I'd rather say that DyTech needs to have a look at the plethora of bug reports. I hope he's busy with the modular version, otherwise it kinda feels like an abandoned project untill a new update comes in.

@ Airat, I don't want to be impolite, rude or anything along that line, but your messages are sometimes quite clear and well understandable, yet the last ones tend to be cryptic and hard to decypher from the english you are posting.

Maybe take a bit more time before you post a message, short and clear sentences following the basic language rules, or a better translator tool.

Besides that, twothumbsup for your support in trying to find and report bugs.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Airat9000 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Rensiur wrote:I don't think that it will fix it. All mods updated more or less to 0.10.0 - except for DyTech, so I'd rather say that DyTech needs to have a look at the plethora of bug reports. I hope he's busy with the modular version, otherwise it kinda feels like an abandoned project untill a new update comes in.

@ Airat, I don't want to be impolite, rude or anything along that line, but your messages are sometimes quite clear and well understandable, yet the last ones tend to be cryptic and hard to decypher from the english you are posting.

Maybe take a bit more time before you post a message, short and clear sentences following the basic language rules, or a better translator tool.

Besides that, twothumbsup for your support in trying to find and report bugs.
I realize I forgot to just English.
I will try to write more ..

google translate

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Vitduo » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi, Yuoki! Your mod is good, so I want to translate it
But I cant understand a few things. Please descript it. They are:
Compare Damage
makes new turrets compatible or better in dmg
Boiler 3M6/4
Boiler 540/2
Floor Spot Light 6/1
Tiny Lamp 20/1
Power Lamp 60/4
WoT-Ammo
M68K-Chip
I286-Chip
Modified Substation St-A
Everybody love big Guns (+1 Ammo, +4 Range)
And... What the Wonder Machine?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Vitduo wrote:Hi, Yuoki! Your mod is good, so I want to translate it
But I cant understand a few things. Please descript it.
Thank You, but please wait for new Release at Sunday - it changes many things - sorry for this.
If i know you want to translate, i will sort things out and make it clearer to read.

Compare means - equals damage to standard tech - but you can name it damage-upgrade for the new turrets - +1 Ammo = +1 Ammunition Slot - this tech is needed because the new turrets don't profit from factorio-base tech for bullet/speed-upgrades for turrets.

Boilers - 3M6/4 = 3000KW Burner with 4 Fuel-Slots - 540/2 = 540KW Burner with 2 Fuel-Slots
Lights 20/1 = Radius/Power-Consume at Night kW
WoT-Ammo - it's an insider if you play World-of-Tanks but recipe in new version removed. - unfortunately the other ammo-recipes from Yuoki-Imports also - but come maybe later back.
M68K-Chip - ^^ it's a joke ;) Motorola 68000 - The CPU from an Amiga 500
I286-Chip - ^^ the basic of world domination - Intel 80286 - i should rename this before they take proceedings against me
St-A - Stage Alpha / Stage One
a Wonder-Machine lets miracles come be true - machine to do stuff and things no one understands - collects all weird recipes with no physical or real background (example: atomic disassemble and assemble to get new material)

some description are more crude humor than a decent description.

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Vitduo » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Thanks! :D
YuokiTani wrote:
WoT-Ammo - it's an insider if you play World-of-Tanks but recipe in new version removed. - unfortunately the other ammo-recipes from Yuoki-Imports also - but come maybe later back.
M68K-Chip - ^^ it's a joke ;) Motorola 68000 - The CPU from an Amiga 500
Clearly, this Easter eggs
YuokiTani wrote: I286-Chip - ^^ the basic of world domination - Intel 80286 - i should rename this before they take proceedings against me
Hahaha, you brutally broke a plan of world domination... 30 years ago
YuokiTani wrote:St-A - Stage Alpha / Stage One
St. letter A :lol:
YuokiTani wrote:a Wonder-Machine lets miracles come be true - machine to do stuff and things no one understands - collects all weird recipes with no physical or real background (example: atomic disassemble and assemble to get new material)
In Russian Internets exist similiar thing - the Wunderwaffe. This like as Wonder-Machine but for weapon
YuokiTani wrote:some description are more crude humor than a decent description.
Nothing, I like references, even it is crude

Also, Silveroxid-Zinc Battery is non-single-use battery (and not "...-battery", but "... battery", by space)
Supra alloy its reference to IRL mark of titanium, as I understand it
Huge Magazine Size

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Vitduo wrote: In Russian Internets exist similiar thing - the Wunderwaffe. This like as Wonder-Machine but for weapon

Also, Silveroxid-Zinc Battery is non-single-use battery (and not "...-battery", but "... battery", by space)
Supra alloy its reference to IRL mark of titanium, as I understand it
Huge Magazine Size
yes, acts as wunderwaffe for item - i had no better name ^^ - maybe i should name it universal-machine

battery maybe rechargeable but i throw this in burners/boilers and enjoy the heat ;) until game-mechanic allow generating heat from electricity. it's a trade, you change material + energy to get steam for generating more energy. it simplifies keep boilers fueled - especially the big ones.

in actual version are
durotal and krakon - this are fictional ores and alloys

i don't know why, but some recipes-names are not shown in game.

i will do a german translation maybe it helps understanding some things

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by Vitduo » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 pm

YuokiTani wrote:i will do a german translation maybe it helps understanding some things
At German I know no more than 10 words ;)

"trace of usefull ore with red sparks" This is fantastics, so I cant imagine it :lol:

Looks like I got a job to you :) Searching mistakes
y-ammo-explosive=Explosive Projectile at item-names.lua
Last question (I think): what the "R3/5 Floor Connector"?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries

Post by YuokiTani » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:04 pm

ohoh ... so many mistakes ...
Vitduo wrote:Last question (I think): what the "R3/5 Floor Connector"?
wire-radius 3, support-radius 5 - special use, if you would separate energy-networks. it's more like a substation, but it connects not as quick as normal electric-poles would. you can do a accumulator ring/line as disconnect-buffer easier with this. normaly would the electric-poles connect, so your separated energy-networks not separated.

the idea behind was, laying some underground-cable, to connect greater fields - with this as connector from above-ground to underground, or laying a line of underground-cable and along the line it supports maybe 3 or 5 radius electirc-power. this should be the entry- or exit-point for this typ of cable/wire. - now confusion complete ? ;)

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.2

Post by Vitduo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:08 pm

I understood it, thx
I think a translate now is complete (for 0.2.2 of course)
http://adf.ly/pesx1

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.2

Post by YuokiTani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Vitduo wrote: I think a translate now is complete (for 0.2.2 of course)
http://adf.ly/pesx1
Thank You !

I have added it to my work-version. with next release, at the latest Sunday it will come alive.
until then i do some corrections, changes, fixes, tweaks, fine tuning etc. ;)

Some device/item become your nick-name just to remember and thank you, for your support.

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.2

Post by Vitduo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 pm

YuokiTani wrote: until then i do some corrections, changes, fixes, tweaks, fine tuning etc. ;)
If you will change any internal names or large changes in ingame names, please tell me
YuokiTani wrote: Some device/item become your nick-name just to remember and thank you, for your support.
*confused* Ow... Thank you! You are very good ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Yuoki Industries”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users