Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.4

Post by YuokiTani »

nearly yes, to all post between this and my last ... and best i upload this later - i think around 20:00 ...
i will try to include the 2 missing accumulator-gfx in this fix.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

GMT?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:GMT?
I'am from the same country and land as you ... i think we live in same time-zone ...

version 0.2.4A aviable - just in time (19:51 at my clock)

thanks to consequent tabing my stuff, it was easy to move to new tabs. only sorting i need to fix. but 2 new tabs appears as you can see below
Screenshot Tabs
i personal love the new accumulator-gfx - of course i made them, but sometimes it means not i like them ;) - i hope these help you to imagine the power of the new accumulators but not enough time to make whole animations :( - but it works beside that.
i hope you like the light-effects too.
named all accumulators and idle-inaktiv state graphics
charge graphics
discharge graphics

Aodat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aodat »

Bug ?

Game Crash with : Path_Yuoki_/graphics/entity/Bergwerk_coal96.png does not match any mod.

Fresh installed 0.10.2 no other Mods

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Aodat wrote:Bug ?

Game Crash with : Path_Yuoki_/graphics/entity/Bergwerk_coal96.png does not match any mod.

Fresh installed 0.10.2 no other Mods
you need to unpack - only Yuoki - folder should be in the factorio/mod/ - folder
or remove the version-numbers from mod-filename Yuoki_0.2.4a.zip to Yuoki.zip

Aodat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aodat »

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Please use very "visible" and beautiful icon for the panel : i hate dytech ones and some other, please use only one "theme" to make yours distingable.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Yuoki
By the way you can do so that oil would end with *?

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Airat9000 wrote:Yuoki
you want infinite oil ?
i can give you a recipe you can turn water into oil, but it's breaks your gameplay & fun.

beside that, it's not really hidden in my mod. take wood -> turn with treefarm to coal -> turn this to oil = coal-to-liquid - its a real world process

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:Yuoki
you want infinite oil ?
i can give you a recipe you can turn water into oil, but it's breaks your gameplay & fun.

beside that, it's not really hidden in my mod. take wood -> turn with treefarm to coal -> turn this to oil = coal-to-liquid - its a real world process
field, well, where pumping oil on the map, what would it ended .. but not rocked by 0.1 forever ..

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

and idea new resours you... natural gas (undergraund limited in etc more in 6mln - 40 mlrd in 1 kvadrat)
and generate new map (select) variant 1 to land () variant 2 search in undergraund in map

recept
natural gas - factory - petrolium gas
natural gas - factory - petrolium gas and sulfur acid
natural gas - factory - sulfur acid

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

To simulate real-world, oil deposits should start with outputting both raw oil and also CH4 aka natural gas. Though I'm not sure if pumpjacks could be modded to output two different fluids.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

hoho wrote:To simulate real-world, oil deposits should start with outputting both raw oil and also CH4 aka natural gas. Though I'm not sure if pumpjacks could be modded to output two different fluids.
true 50%!

have net deposits of natural gas, pure gas, natural gas in general - is methane, which is then converted as early as blue gas that goes to the plates at home.

and who have recovered from the oil before a burned Russian gas in Europe has already been used.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

Airat9000 wrote:have net deposits of natural gas, pure gas, natural gas in general - is methane, which is then converted as early as blue gas that goes to the plates at home.
If I remember correctly then they only add color and smell to the gas before sending it to our homes. Without those it'd be odorless and colorless and thus pose a serious threat when we can't sense if it's leaking or burning :)

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

hoho wrote:
Airat9000 wrote:have net deposits of natural gas, pure gas, natural gas in general - is methane, which is then converted as early as blue gas that goes to the plates at home.
If I remember correctly then they only add color and smell to the gas before sending it to our homes. Without those it'd be odorless and colorless and thus pose a serious threat when we can't sense if it's leaking or burning :)

he is a colorless, invisible. and therefore enrich the material for the blue color.

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Version still 0.2.1 in the info.json file.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

idea!

invent electricity poles in the air as on the type of future flying machines .. and long distance

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Slan wrote:Version still 0.2.1 in the info.json file.
oh - i correct this in next version

@Airat9000
to turn infinite oil off, just edit factorio/data/base/prototypes/entity/resources.lua
in line 11 - set infinite = false ... from now your oil-fields acts like normal ressources - mean a direct counter - my empty-fields startet around 720 ...

for some better understanding
Yuoki Industries is not realy a mod as i understand this word, because i don't create any new game-mechanics or different mechanics yet - like TreeFarm, F-Mod, DyTech, Electric-Trains. Currently it's only focus on adding things and stuff, but these use the in-game mechanics. in some case i change some parameters and add graphics and recipes, but i don't changed any in-game mechanic. adding new recipes or resources change play-through, not the mechanic behind. so it's better called add-on, content-patch or DLC.
i had coded in many script and program-languages (back up GFA-Basic, Kick-Pascal, PovRay, Borland-Pascal, up to now PHP, Java) - but i do increasingly difficult to learn new - like lua. - beside that i not reached the point at then i would change a ingame-mechanic trough codeing (maybe fluid-fuel use - but this tried others before me).
Yuoki-Industries focus only on some help(easier) and optional/different gameplay. i'am relativ sure that most things come at any point standard in game, like a second bigger tank, or a second, third steam-engine, one or two more turrents and so on. and thats the only actually base of this mod, give you a choice to use some different things to experiment with (and test some limits of ingame-mechanics).

changeing oilfields to get more out feels not right, because you have the option to create crude-oil from coal, and petroleum-gas from wood. wood can without Treefarm collect by robots. if you have a good reason i maybe change my mind.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

;) Questions

who is factory in create blue in rude :?:
03.07-1.png
03.07-1.png (126.19 KiB) Viewed 6275 times
2 Question
i understood trues?
5 iron and water ==> to 3 washed iron (convert 12 plates +2 profit)
5 coopper and water ==> to 3 washed coopper (convert 12 plates +2 profit)

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

find small bug

hard create in blue rude screen
03.07-5.png
03.07-5.png (246.89 KiB) Viewed 6251 times
please fix
03.07-4.png
03.07-4.png (53.81 KiB) Viewed 6251 times