Steps to reproduce:
Sync mods with "Creative" savegame (especially GhostInHand)
Load the save game in multiplayer
Join the game as player "Test" pick up the concrete tiles and place them, until you run out of them.
If you place the last tile, then the server will always crash.
The mod GhostInHand is required to reproduce the error
It is required to have a personal roboport equipment in your armor
It is not required to have the personal roboport equipment enabled (via Hotbar)
It is not required to have construction robots inside your inventory
The client does not crash and is able to save the game after the server crashes.
The client does not crash if the server side tries to reproduce this bug.
The bug is not limited to this savegame, it also happens in other multiplayer matches.
Related bug report:
Note for myself:
https://github.com/Jarcionek/Factorio-G ... d/issues/1
Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (8.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (13.55 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Client-Side-Crash Screenshot
- Client-Side.png (48.4 KiB) Viewed 100 times
- Client-Side Save
- (963.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Save used to start the server
- (939.12 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (902.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (13.84 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users