Fluid Wagon / Pump trigger

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
_Peter_
Inserter
Inserter

Fluid Wagon / Pump trigger

Post by _Peter_ »

I had a fluid wagon with all tanks separated standing at a stop in front of a pump. The pump was in front of the center tank and the center tank was full, the other tanks of the wagon were empty. The pump had also new fluid of the same type (sulfuric acid) that it could pump into the wagon. I clicked to the wagon and connected the tanks to allow more fluid to be pumped in, but nothing happened.

Moving out of the stop and in again did not do the trick either, but removing the Pump and placing it again worked.

[As a side note, I was unable to pump sulfuric acid out of a Miner without placing a pump directly next to it, pumping fluid out. An empty pipe next to it did not do the trick. Maybe this second issue is not a bug.]

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Fluid Wagon / Pump trigger

Post by Klonan »

_Peter_ wrote:I had a fluid wagon with all tanks separated standing at a stop in front of a pump. The pump was in front of the center tank and the center tank was full, the other tanks of the wagon were empty. The pump had also new fluid of the same type (sulfuric acid) that it could pump into the wagon. I clicked to the wagon and connected the tanks to allow more fluid to be pumped in, but nothing happened.

Moving out of the stop and in again did not do the trick either, but removing the Pump and placing it again worked.

[As a side note, I was unable to pump sulfuric acid out of a Miner without placing a pump directly next to it, pumping fluid out. An empty pipe next to it did not do the trick. Maybe this second issue is not a bug.]
Thanks for the report,

Can you provide a screenshot or video showing the exact issue?

_Peter_
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Fluid Wagon / Pump trigger

Post by _Peter_ »

I am sorry I did not notice your question because I did not subscribe the topic.

I tried to reproduce the issue with an old savegame but now everything works as I would expect.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”