This is on a Mac computer.
1. I put Discord into full screen mode.
2. I launched Factorio and waited for the loading screen to complete and bring me to the main menu.
3. I pressed [ctrl]+[UP] to enter the virtual desktop screen on Mac.
4. I dragged the Discord screen onto the right side of Factorio, causing it to enter a split screen mode.
5. Factorio vanishes. Sound continues to play, but it is not in the virtual desktop screen, and clicking on the Factorio icon in my taskbar does not switch to it.
I've also noticed that if I drag Safari onto the right side of Factorio, it successfully exits full screen mode and re-enters full screen. Furthermore, I've noticed that going to Settings>Graphics (by mouse navigation), unchecking the Full screen button, saving settings by clicking on the green button, clicking back into Graphics, checking Full Screen, and saving again, then dragging Discord onto Factorio using a procedure similar to what is described in the numbered list above does not cause the Factorio window to vanish.
Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1