Lock Toolbar

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

J0hnnoe_2618
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Lock Toolbar

Post by J0hnnoe_2618 »

I have a suggestion. It is to be able to lock your toolbar so no items can go into it unless you put it in manually.

I first thought of this when my robots kept supplying me with tier 1 conveyor belts. I used the belts whenever I needed to craft extra logistics by hand because my robots cant go everywhere. But whenever my robots supply me with belts when I get back to base, they go into my toolbar when i'm only using them as a crafting ingredient! And it takes up an entire toolbar slot then I have to take it out! (I usually get annoyed by this when I have researched tier 2+ conveyors belts)

This is a quality of life thing and if anyone can make a mod or if this is implemented that would be appreciated. And if i'm just being a derp and cant find it in the settings please point it out XD.
Last edited by J0hnnoe_2618 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nexela
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Lock Toolbar

Post by Nexela »

You can set a filter on your toolbar slots by -middle-clicking- the slot.

J0hnnoe_2618
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Lock Toolbar

Post by J0hnnoe_2618 »

Nexela wrote:You can set a filter on your toolbar slots by -middle-clicking- the slot.

Yes I know that, I use it often, but I want all the slots that don't have filters to be empty until I put something in it manually.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”