bottled water, gas tanks, acid barrels, ...

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

bottled water, gas tanks, acid barrels, ...

Post by mrvn »

Why is it that one can only fill barrels with crude oil? Why can't I fill barrels with water? Or light or heavy oil? Maybe putting gas in barrels is a bit much but there could be tanks for that. Or barrels for sulphuric acid. Seems to me that anything used in pipes could also be filled in barrels, bottles or tanks for the same reason you want to ship crude oil in barrels.

AntiElitz
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: bottled water, gas tanks, acid barrels, ...

Post by AntiElitz »

Factorio Roadmap for 0.15
-Liquid wagon + universal barrelling

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

OdinYggd
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by OdinYggd »

mrvn wrote:Why is it that one can only fill barrels with crude oil? Why can't I fill barrels with water? Or light or heavy oil? Maybe putting gas in barrels is a bit much but there could be tanks for that. Or barrels for sulphuric acid. Seems to me that anything used in pipes could also be filled in barrels, bottles or tanks for the same reason you want to ship crude oil in barrels.
This is requested all the time, and is already on the development roadmap. Hopefully we'll see some progress towards it in version 0.15. Version 0.14 was is mostly focusing on multiplayer stability and performance, even setting what is believed to be a record of over 400 people in game at once without requiring supercomputer tier server hardware.
In my mind, Steam is the eternal king of the railway.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”