Additional Barrel Types

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Tarradax
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Additional Barrel Types

Post by Tarradax »

Looked around and couldn't find any similar suggestions, so just like the title says:

I'd like to see more barrels in-game for other non-carriable items besides oil, specifically a "Chemical Storage" barrel family. Those barrels can be used for storing processed oil products (Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Petroleum Gas) as well as other products requiring storage tanks such as Sulfuric Acid and Lubricant.

The process to fill them/empty them should be the same as the current one for Crude Oil (ie Assembling Machine).

silverkitty23
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Additional Barrel Types

Post by silverkitty23 »

TheDagmaar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Additional Barrel Types

Post by TheDagmaar »

Tarradax wrote:Looked around and couldn't find any similar suggestions, so just like the title says:

I'd like to see more barrels in-game for other non-carriable items besides oil, specifically a "Chemical Storage" barrel family. Those barrels can be used for storing processed oil products (Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Petroleum Gas) as well as other products requiring storage tanks such as Sulfuric Acid and Lubricant.

The process to fill them/empty them should be the same as the current one for Crude Oil (ie Assembling Machine).
As I read somewhere in 0.14 they will rewrite the current fluid network. Maybe they will be add some new stuff there.
TheDagmaar Mining Corp.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”