Blueprint book deconstruction

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

ShinyAfro
Inserter
Inserter

Blueprint book deconstruction

Post by ShinyAfro »

Pretty basic idea, allow the blueprint book to also hold a deconstruction planner, this would allow players to have a single item to do anything robot related, basically.

mattj256
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Blueprint book deconstruction

Post by mattj256 »

Allow this? Sure. Would I use it? No.

Personally, I want easy access to my deconstruction planner. I don't want to have to dig through my inventory to find it.
Also since the 0.13 changes there are more inventory slots in the late game which means less pressure to be efficient with them.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

I see that similar.
What I see is a combination with this: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=17948 Filters on (De)construction Planner
-> Some deconstruction planners in one blueprint-book with different filter settings.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

golfmiketango
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by golfmiketango »

The deconstruction planner becomes an increasingly dangerous tool the more you zoom out. I'm not sure what the solution is: I don't think the blueprint book is quite as easy to use as it should be, yet, but putting the deconstruction planner anywhere it's likely to accidentally wind up in your hand during any kind of quick repetitive activity you might be performing seems like eventually it's likely to bite you in the ass pretty hard.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”