Logistic System Informational Window

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

smdc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Logistic System Informational Window

Post by smdc »

There are information about the current system if the player hovers over a logistic chest. When the player has at least 1 of every item in the system, the end of the list is not visible. (Even on full HD resolution)
I'd suggest implementing a window that shows that information (and maybe some more).
The problem is that there could be several different systems. My solution for that would be, that info is only shown if the player is within the reach of a roboport (orange area). And that way the player can only be in reach of one logistic system.

off:
I would find this very helpful, although I know this is not that important.
This is my way of trying to improve this already awesome game. I will leave some other small suggestions.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Logistic System Informational Window

Post by ssilk »

Hm. With some modifications would match to this: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=6&t=8905
:)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

smdc
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by smdc »

I don't see how... But anyway, I love your idea and I would be happy if that is implemented. The reason I posted this disregarding your previous idea is that this is so much simpler. This idea would take about 1 day to implement where yours would take 8-10 days.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Well, you must see the whole: there is a suggestion, which has been worked on for a year or even longer (many threads, many forum members, many thoughts!).

The community seems to like it, it is implementable; so, maybe, it will come next year?

But not, if your idea is implemented first. :) It needs some slight changes, to fit into the concept of having some "global" robo-networks.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SHiRKiT »

Another thing I'd actually like is to press L and see how my logistics networks are working. Instead of guessing stuff, there should be a menu (like Production and Electricity currently) that shows me useful stuff.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”