Blueprints should be available on game start.

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Blueprints should be available on game start.

Post by FuryoftheStars »

jamiechi1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:18 pm
I just checked, and I don't have a %localappdata%\Factorio directory. After I restored Windows 10 and reinstalled the latest version of 'Online' Factorio in Steam, shouldn't this have been restored? Edit: I Do have the %appdata%\Factorio Directory. And yes, I forgot I could edit that.
I may have mistyped it and it's actually %appdatalocal%. It just cuts off the one more step from %appdata% where you still need to open the local folder.
Edit: yeah, wasn't paying attention and had that all wrong: %appdata%\roaming\Factorio
Last edited by FuryoftheStars on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

jamiechi1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by jamiechi1 »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:21 am
jamiechi1 wrote:
I just checked, and I don't have a %localappdata%\Factorio directory. After I restored Windows 10 and reinstalled the latest version of 'Online' Factorio in Steam, shouldn't this have been restored? Edit: I Do have the %appdata%\Factorio Directory. And yes, I forgot I could edit that.
I may have mistyped it and it's actually %appdatalocal%. It just cuts off the one more step from %appdata% where you still need to open the local folder.
Sorry. I think you had it right. I must have miss-spelled it the other day.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

jamiechi1 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:48 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:21 am
jamiechi1 wrote:
Sorry. I think you had it right. I must have miss-spelled it the other day.
No, I didn't. I wasn't paying attention. The Factorio folder is in the %appdata%\Roaming folder, not the local. *facepalm*
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”