A nitpicky list of annoying (mostly UI) stuff. [18.31]

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

sitemoth
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

A nitpicky list of annoying (mostly UI) stuff. [18.31]

Post by sitemoth »

So I just switched from the last stable 17.xx version to the current 18.xx and decided I might as well post some issues I got. Mostly UI or handling issues
  • First one first since it has caused me some headache when I didn't notice: When hovering a destruction planner at night via the map over the new miners and the mine is having a yellow light, it'll shine through the red "border markers" on the mine and appear red. If you're just going by the colour to determine which mines to destruct I have very often deleted such a mine that did still have ore. Very annoying, I'd love to see that changed.
  • Speaking of destructing, the red "x" on marked buildings is not very visible at night in map view, making it hard to see what is already being deconstructed and which still needs to.
  • Inconsistent effect of E-key: When adding stations or editing the settings, E will confirm and close. When adding bot network deliver instructions (inventory or blue chests), it'll close without saving. It's not a mayor issue but it's rather annoying to redo the instruction when you've pressed E by instinct and it doesn't save it.
None of there are gamechanging issues but maybe it helps to improve some things. Love the game! - S.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”