Body Recycling

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Body Recycling

Post by ssilk »

For example: The shot ammunition is inside the dead bodies. When you are fast enough to collect them, you can save the shot ammunition.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Aza-Industries
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Body Recycling

Post by Aza-Industries »

I was thinking more like hotdogs or something.
Reminds me of a mission in GTA 2... mmmmm.

Ammo is cheap anyway though, maybe bodies could be used for something else.

Maybe give a reason for the aliens to truly hate us, some sort of resource they produce that we harvest from their dead. =P

Corpse wall? I've killed 400,000 of them and maybe a wall of their corpses would finally get them to realise it's no use.

Decoration? put their heads on stakes and it will repel them from that area or make them prefer a different path.

Yeah I kind of got a theme going here, popped into my mind and I kept running with it.

Candunc
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Candunc »

Aza-Industries wrote:Decoration? put their heads on stakes and it will repel them from that area or make them prefer a different path.
Another use for wood, and decorative! Maybe the flying transports could go over and grab the heads after they are killed, in addition to collecting them by hand. Gruesome, but useful in a way.

Aza-Industries
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Aza-Industries »

Candunc wrote:
Aza-Industries wrote:Decoration? put their heads on stakes and it will repel them from that area or make them prefer a different path.
Another use for wood, and decorative! Maybe the flying transports could go over and grab the heads after they are killed, in addition to collecting them by hand. Gruesome, but useful in a way.
Maybe use their heads as ammo in a Trebuchet? like in the stronghold games with cows.
You could blanket an area with disease and any creepers that pass through get damaged.

XD

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”