HEMP DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESSING

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Wynfair
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

HEMP DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESSING

Post by Wynfair »

Been playing for a minute. Searched for my topic and it didn't come up. A 3x3(4 or 5)Plantation square with something resembling an old colonial house on it growning the product. Factorys of a sort that process the bails. Those could burned as fuel (biomass) or pressed into oil, which could be simply treated like crude. I think it would be cool, maybe plant some nifty ideas into peoples heads beyond coal and desert petro besides magical solar panels and imaginary nuclear reactors that have no waste.....or not.

Adamo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: HEMP DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESSING

Post by Adamo »

Wynfair wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:34 pm
Been playing for a minute. Searched for my topic and it didn't come up. A 3x3(4 or 5)Plantation square with something resembling an old colonial house on it growning the product. Factorys of a sort that process the bails. Those could burned as fuel (biomass) or pressed into oil, which could be simply treated like crude. I think it would be cool, maybe plant some nifty ideas into peoples heads beyond coal and desert petro besides magical solar panels and imaginary nuclear reactors that have no waste.....or not.
Have you looked at the mods? There are a ton of mods that change the available carbon options, including a few that do farming for biofuels. I think there are at least two which do the "old school" kind of farming you are talking about, and then a couple more that allow biofuel processing with a more sci-fi edge.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”