散弹枪和冲锋散弹枪是否可移除了? (Can the shotgun and the assault shotgun be removed?)

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Lincvar
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

散弹枪和冲锋散弹枪是否可移除了? (Can the shotgun and the assault shotgun be removed?)

Post by Lincvar »

I'm sorry, but I don't know much English. So we can only use Chinese directly, only hope that someone can understand Chinese. (Including this paragraph is only translation.)
  • 1.散弹枪和冲锋散弹枪可以选择移除 ,加入榴弹发射器来替代位置(榴弹发生器可以使用榴弹和信号弹).
  • 2.在载具后期加入机甲来平衡能量装甲的作用,放弃玩家本身使用火箭发射器,改用机甲使用.(可能难题是机甲作为载具,移动方式要与载具不同,这一点我不懂能否做到)
  • 3.重型火炮手动功能太过强大,应该保持自动功能的情况下改进手动功能为支援功能:重型火炮响应手持榴弹发射器发射的攻击指令信号弹,作为手动支援功能。
  • 4.FFF-#289 非常棒,希望能早点见到它的到来。
    里面的武器插槽给了我灵感;
    方案1:可以试着把武器的recipe迁移到这里来,插槽为空的时候 可以点击来查看recipe,然后点击制作出武器后会置于插槽中,但可能的问题是难以解决删除此武器
    方案2:放弃武器的recipe,转而改为选择项,在对应的科技解锁后,就可以点击插槽选择想要装备的武器,右键点击移除(类似新版的快捷条).
-------------------
Google translate:
  • 1. Shotguns and assault shotguns can be removed and added to the grenade launcher instead of the position (the grenade generator can use grenade and signal flares).
  • 2. Add armor in the late stage of the vehicle to balance the role of energy armor, give up the player itself to use the rocket launcher, use the mech to use. (Maybe the problem is the mech as a vehicle, the movement method is different from the vehicle, this point I don't know if I can do it.)
  • 3. The manual function of the heavy artillery is too powerful. The manual function should be improved when the automatic function is maintained. The heavy-duty gun responds to the attack command signalile fired by the hand-held grenade launcher as a manual support function.
  • 4.FFF-#289 is very good, I hope to see it sooner.
    The weapon slot inside gave me inspiration;
    Option 1: I can try to move the weapon's recipe here. When the slot is empty, you can click to view the recipe, and then click on the weapon to place it in the slot. But the possible problem is that it is difficult to solve the problem of deleting this weapon
    . 2: Reject the weapon's recipe, and instead change to the option. After the corresponding technology is unlocked, you can click the slot to select the weapon you want to equip, right click to remove (similar New version of the shortcut bar).

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”