- New slots for "Catalysts" in all production buildings. Specific Catalists are required to process recipes, they could be placed into machine like any ingradient, but they are not consumed.
Kovarex: 3 U238 -> 1 U235 [under catalists 40 U235, 2 U238].
Liquefaction: 10 coal, 50 steam -> 10 Heavy oil, 15 Light oil, 20 Gas [under catalist 25 Heavy oil].
Possibly more recipes with catalysts will appear in future (or in mods).
My special thanks for this idea : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=55361
- New item category : materials. Productivity modules cannot be used in recipes that produce materials. Materials are :
- all minable resources (iron/copper/uranium ore, coal, stone, wood, fish)
- all liquids and gases (water, steam, crude/heavy/light oil, petroleum gas, libricant, sulfuric acid)
- all liquids and gases in barrels
- all floorings (bricks, [refined][hazard] concrete, landfill)
- uranium 235/238
- uranium fuel cells (used too)
- sulfuric acid
- all plates (iron/copper/steel)
- plastic bars
- solid/rocket/uranium fuel
I suppose you're concerned about seeing ores and plates here, but I included them because I would like to see some nontrivial ore refining (in vanilla game). And because it makes sense.
More ore through logistics, additional production steps and spending another resources. Not just "put these modules into drills and smelters".
P.S. No hard feelings to productivity modules, I just really think that game will be better this way.