Grapher

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

crazybmanp
Inserter
Inserter

Grapher

Post by crazybmanp »

It would be pretty great to get an item that you can attach to an item (tank, chest, inserter, assembler, etc.) that would allow you to graph a certain attribute about it and other similar items.

a use would be to hook it up to a set of storage tanks or pipes and see their storage or flow graphed, multiple pipes or tanks could be viewed on the pane. It could probably be linked to a "control panel" or "status screen" and allow people to get in-depth stats about thier subsection of a factor, kind-of like the existing graphs.

i just really like watching graphs in this game.

EDI
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Grapher

Post by EDI »

That's actually a cool idea... similar to each power network creating input / output graphs, a liquid "network" could do the same. You could find out that there's a shortage of e.g. oil (because the pumpjacks are running low), or that there's a shortage of gas, so the player would need to increase oil cracking facilities, etc.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

+1

I add an item, that displays these value also in the map view.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

crazybmanp
Inserter
Inserter

Post by crazybmanp »

I also thought that you could hook this up to your logistic network and have it show your stock, along with the already existing input and output.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”