Suggestion/Improvement on batteries

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

supernet2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Suggestion/Improvement on batteries

Post by supernet2 »

As the title implies.

The idea is to improve the existing battery cells in the game (tier 1 & 2) to support holding there charge when taken out of mouldar armor (IE You could charge it up then unplug it and it would be called "battery charge %) on the battery.

Then a idea came, for a battery charging station in addition to the existing battery system to compliment this. How ever you power it is up to you, solar, etc..
Then weapons that utilize the batteries (player hand held weaponry), like a laser gun or pulse gun, but it runs on battery charge.

So in short, Batteries can be removed and added back into armor modules with out losing there existing charge. They can be recycled to be recharged (IE battery at 100% - 0%) so when its discharged it just needs plugged into a existing armor slot to charge, or battery charging station.

Also a kinetic energy module as a module to insert into the players armor slot (2-4x block spaces) It generates power as you move, of course very poor energy gains but thats how kinetic energy works.

Suggest to add in battery charging station (only accepts batteries) but its purpose it to support recharging the batteries.

Hopefully my explanation was clear enough, if anyone has suggestions or it needs better worded please let me know. Thanks in advance for reviewing this!

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Suggestion/Improvement on batteries

Post by Tekky »

Related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6866 Local power connector module for modular armor

Philip017
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Suggestion/Improvement on batteries

Post by Philip017 »

i think that it would be nice to have this, but it needs a core change to keep track of the battery%, this should be a variable added for mods

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”