Objectives Chekclist

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Panpz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Objectives Chekclist

Post by Panpz »

Hello !

I'm french so my english is a little bit bad. I'll try to explain my idea better than i can.

So i'm playing this game on the campaign mode since like 20 hours and i'm trying to end the "abandonned train station mission".
I'm playing and i read : research for the train technologie ! I bet all my ressources and i improve a structure to do the best to check this objective.
I finally succeed ! And OMG !!!! There are new objectives that are more harder than old ones !! :shock: :shock:
Now i need to rethink all my strategies to succeed new objectives that's so hard.

So finally please : Just do a Checklist of mission's objectives when we play in campaign mode, it would give a clearlier view of where we go.

Something like :

[X] Devellop Train technologies
[ ] Launch productions of items
[ ] Kill bitters

Thanks !!! :D

Align
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Objectives Chekclist

Post by Align »

That mission confused me with it's text too, but you actually need the train outposts to get enough resources. The "assault" mentioned in the text happens in the mission AFTER, not in reclaiming the train outposts. So it's more like
* Develop train technologies
* Reclaim train outposts
* Kill biters attacking outposts
* Then gather tons of resources and items
* Mission complete!

Panpz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Objectives Checklist

Post by Panpz »

Yeah that was just an example !

This is not realy the objectives entitled which i misunderstand.

It's more the fact that objectives comes step by step instead of have a clear objectives checklist since the beggining of all missions in the game (missions i already finished (about 4 xD))
This could make the way we play missions more fluid, we could imagine what's the next step of the mission.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”